The Student Room Group

Predicted Edexcel Maths Grade Boundaries 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jelly432
Yepp, do you think they would give an A to me if I'm 1-2 marks off.

Yh I'm sure they ain't that strict cos those 1/2 marks may have just been the pressure and they will prob let u on
well cause our A levels are changing so we can do 3 options, i want to go bio,phycology and maths.Wbu?

Maths,government and politics and business and maths isn't changing for our year so not too bad
Original post by Waveyalex
Yh I'm sure they ain't that strict cos those 1/2 marks may have just been the pressure and they will prob let u on

really hope tbh. Just want to make my parents proud and my self tbh.
Maths,government and politics and business and maths isn't changing for our year so not too bad

apparently our A levels are changing, therefore we have to do our exams in the end of the second yr of sixth form/college.So we can pick 3 subjects from the start as unis do not look at the 4th subject, due to the change.
apparently our A levels are changing, therefore we have to do our exams in the end of the second yr of sixth form/college.So we can pick 3 subjects from the start as unis do not look at the 4th subject, due to the change.

Yh I heard about that but the brand new reformed A level maths won't affect us meaning our as results in maths will contribute towards the full A level
Yh I heard about that but the brand new reformed A level maths won't affect us meaning our as results in maths will contribute towards the full A level

yhhh, i really can't wait till results day tbh, stressing over GB.

Same lool like 70 days to go 😁
Same lool like 70 days to go 😁

yhh hope everything goes well for everyone. :smile:

Same all I want is an A in maths that's it
Reply 149

I'll pray for you guys coz you guys are gonna end up having some sort of mental breakdown because of this.
Original post by Rajive
I'll pray for you guys coz you guys are gonna end up having some sort of mental breakdown because of this.

loooool trust.

trustt.
Guys how many marks would it be for a grade C in higher. I predict i got 70 marks or even more from working out.
Reply 153
Original post by aw30
I got 70 in paper 1 and 65 in paper 2. Can anybody tell me what grade it is?:smile:

How did you count your marks? With method Maria's or without?
Reply 154

im being honest, i think the highest the A grade will be is 132 and lowest 129, and A* lowest 160 and highest 165
Original post by JayrZ
im being honest, i think the highest the A grade will be is 132 and lowest 129, and A* lowest 160 and highest 165

I agree with you although I think the highest for an A grade will actually be 135 but I realistically see this year being either 130 or 134 opinion ?
Reply 156
I agree with you although I think the highest for an A grade will actually be 135 but I realistically see this year being either 130 or 134 opinion ?

defo not 134 probably 132 or less
Original post by JayrZ
defo not 134 probably 132 or less

Yh ur prob right still considering 2014 which was easier than ours was 133 this year will prob be that or like 131/132
whats easier history or geography and why
What mark do you guys think a B would be? I got around 110-120

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending