The Student Room Group

Am I ugly or attractive? Just curious

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
You're aite, would be better if you had a jawline
Original post by godivaontherocks
You're welcome. I think some people are just trolling because they've picked up on your insecurities. But you're genuinely pretty, so don't sweat it.

Youre another person with a similar thread and dont find excuses for you being a shallow bell*nd. No one is trolling you and you sure as f*ck are not insecure if youre parading your photos around asking if your buff or not knowing the answers youre going to get. Jesus you shallow people make a good team though.
Here's my honest opinion.
Your okay, some are saying 6/10 I think I'd agree if your willing to accept a number maybe a 7/10 but the camera/makeup is making it hard to tell.
I don't think you look fat though.
Original post by Trapz99
No one here is going to say that you are ugly because it's rude to say so. Everyone is going to say that you are pretty, some of them might say it just to make you feel better. Posting a thread about this is just fishing for compliments and is a very narcissistic thing to do.

Not really. People who are ugly or weird looking will get many negative comments. TSR is very far from being polite.
Original post by Bigcityc*ck
Youre another person with a similar thread and dont find excuses for you being a shallow bell*nd. No one is trolling you and you sure as f*ck are not insecure if youre parading your photos around asking if your buff or not knowing the answers youre going to get. Jesus you shallow people make a good team though.

Get your facts straight, you moron. Another TSR user created that thread without my permission because he thought it would be funny. My photos are only available to my followers, and most are to do with my dog. I've never created a thread/post asking people to comment on my looks, you little s***.
Reply 65
u are fxcking ugly u curry muncher
Get your facts straight, you moron. Another TSR user created that thread without my permission because he thought it would be funny. My photos are only available to my followers, and most are to do with my dog. I've never created a thread/post asking people to comment on my looks, you little s***.

You seem to be supporting it though. You little sh*t.
Reply 67
Original post by dash52
u are fxcking ugly u curry muncher

That's just racist! Lol think this thread is out of control now

I do apologize about my comment concerning the other thread though i jumped to conclusions which i shouldn't have done.
Original post by Bigcityc*ck
I do apologize about my comment concerning the other thread though i jumped to conclusions which i shouldn't have done.

Stick your apology up your arse. I've got no use for it. Or your unwarranted name-calling.
Can you chill with the 1000 pics?

Thanks

#BackToTheTSR
Stick your apology up your arse. I've got no use for it. Or your unwarranted name-calling.

LOOOL i probably shouldnt go as far up my ass as you have up yours. That sh*t is probably unhealthy.
Well this thread has turned into a twisted bag of snakes...
Reply 73
Totally didn't see this coming so true lol
Original post by Avasid
Totally didn't see this coming so true lol

Sorry hun, didn't mean to derail your thread. :biggrin:
Reply 75
Sorry hun, didn't mean to derail your thread. :biggrin:

Lol it's fine haha
Reply 76
Original post by blipson
definitely not pretty but not ugly, that being said that is just an estimate from one pic, so I am assuming you chose this picture with confidence meaning usually the pics aren't as good as this, not to mention it is hard to say without a full body pic which is probably why you took a face picture as you appear to be slightly overweight. so overall maybe yes you are ugly.

Original post by drogon
You're aite, would be better if you had a jawline
Bruh...

Quick Reply

Latest