The Student Room Group

New boyfriend can't sexually please me

We've not been dating long and I've only ever had one relationship before this but that one lasted 5 years (I'm 19yo female btw). Throughout those 5 years I loved sex and found it easy to climax within minutes. my ex was quite thick width wise but normal (6") length wise. However my new boyfriend is thinner but he's still quite big length wise ( around 6/7" and he's also 19yo). I've also realised that when we have sex he's still a little soft and not really hard even though he's fully erect so sometimes this can make some positions awkward. When we have sex I don't get a lot of pleasure from it unless he goes really deep. I've not came or climaxed when we've had sex either. This is only my second relationship and second sexual partner I've had so I'm not sure as to what is normal or not so I'm just looking for some advice and tips really.

Does anyone have any tips or anything that may make sex a bit more pleasurable?
Original post by Anonymous
We've not been dating long and I've only ever had one relationship before this but that one lasted 5 years (I'm 19yo female btw). Throughout those 5 years I loved sex and found it easy to climax within minutes. my ex was quite thick width wise but normal (6":wink: length wise. However my new boyfriend is thinner but he's still quite big length wise ( around 6/7" and he's also 19yo). I've also realised that when we have sex he's still a little soft and not really hard even though he's fully erect so sometimes this can make some positions awkward. When we have sex I don't get a lot of pleasure from it unless he goes really deep. I've not came or climaxed when we've had sex either. This is only my second relationship and second sexual partner I've had so I'm not sure as to what is normal or not so I'm just looking for some advice and tips really.

Does anyone have any tips or anything that may make sex a bit more pleasurable?

Sounds like you had pretty boring sex with your ex too.

Pleasurable sex exists outside of P-in-V, just so you know. Find out what you like, find out what your partner likes, and discuss.

A few suggestions...

1) Lost of foreplay
2) Fingers
3) Toys
4) Dirty talk
5) Role play, dress up etc.
Looks like ure bf is not being able to achieve full boner tell him to look at his lifestyle maybe he needs to excersise or stop eating junk etc etc
I suggest you discuss it with him, attempt to work around it and find some ways that you can both reach some satisfaction through sex. If he is unwilling or it doesn't work, you then need to decide whether you are capableof/willing to live with a sexless relationship (which at 19 I really don't see why you would be). If you're not, break up and move on.

Latest

Trending

Trending