The Student Room Group

Tag a user who youve never interacted with but would like to!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
Christ, you're like one of those spiders that eats their mates and moves onto the next one, the library is your nest preying ground :rofl:

Not at the library anymore :colonhash:.
Original post by SassKing13
I'd recommend them! They're my favourite band :smile: That's them in my avatar. I get what you mean and yeah, I'd definitely recommend New Wave :smile:

I wasn't a fan of that unfortunately. I'm not much of a fan of modern music.

These are from their later albums. This second one is their most famous and well known song :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxJYZOn9Jo

(A live performance so you can see what they're like. Fantastic live band :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMitESnYINo - not the second song I meant btw :tongue: It's the one below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWz0JC7afNQ

Thanks for taking the time to link me some songs/performances, (saves me the research! :tongue:) I'll definitely check them out and message you what I think- I like getting into new genres and artists. (and I also quite enjoy live stages :smile: )
It's okay if you didn't like the song, everyone has their own music opinion, there's nothing wrong with that. :h:

-and i did recognise them in your avatar beforehand, I know what they look like but I didn't know how they sounded like till now; I was pleasantly surprised. thanks again ^.^
Original post by bluebookie
Thanks for taking the time to link me some songs/performances, (saves me the research! :tongue:) I'll definitely check them out and message you what I think- I like getting into new genres and artists. (and I also quite enjoy live stages :smile: )
It's okay if you didn't like the song, everyone has their own music opinion, there's nothing wrong with that. :h:

-and i did recognise them in your avatar beforehand, I know what they look like but I didn't know how they sounded like till now; I was pleasantly surprised. thanks again ^.^

Haha that's no problem, I quite like doing it :tongue: Okay, I'd be interested to know what you think :biggrin:
Yes, that's true! :smile:

Ahh okay, no problem! :smile:

You seem like a really nice person by the way, it's good :tongue: :smile: Just thought I'd say that haha.

:colondollar: :colondollar:
I'm tagged a lot here :lol:
Guys I don't eat humans so you can talk to me yknow :woo:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

You could do a lot of damage with that horn :lol:
@SeanFM

I have heard many good things about you :smile:
Original post by Zargabaath
You could do a lot of damage with that horn :lol:

:eek4:

Spoiler

:eek4:

Spoiler

Frenchie why are you still awake? :unimpressed:
And then you'll be all groggy and dizzy when its time for suhoor :colonhash:
Original post by Hamoody
Frenchie why are you still awake? :unimpressed:
And then you'll be all groggy and dizzy when its time for suhoor :colonhash:

Well it is time for suhoor that's why I'm awake :lol:
Original post by Rhythmical
I had a few hunches, but I wish to know who it was truly. :innocent:

5 people shared @rachel.crabtree is the actual truth. The people who created the first thread and contrived her back story should come clean imo. It's not like it's a bannable offence.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
whoo!!! *hi5*

aww good good!!!

yup!! hahaha :hugs:

anything interesting happen today?! :jive:

Hi again :biggrin: (I was really tired last night and fell asleep xD)

To be honest, I haven't really done anything interesting :frown: I'm on my final day of exam leave so I've been stuck at home

Have you been up to anything recently? :smile:

Btw, thanks for the follow :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

That's good to hear xD

Anyway, hi :biggrin: and how are you? :smile:
Original post by Biograd14
5 people shared @rachel.crabtree is the actual truth. The people who created the first thread and contrived her back story should come clean imo. It's not like it's a bannable offence.

She's gone now so we can put her in the past.
She's gone now so we can put her in the past.

It's not that deep smh.
The more you mention it, the mods will catch on and slap us with warning cards or bans.

I highly doubt it. You act like this is some kind of regime you're living under where you are terrified of getting in trouble.
Original post by IKEAPanda37
That's good to hear xD

Anyway, hi :biggrin: and how are you? :smile:

Good good thanks , you :h: ?
Original post by Biograd14
I highly doubt it. You act like this is some kind of regime you're living under where you are terrified of getting in trouble.

Well I don't want to get into trouble as I don't want my account banned or deleted, I've made friends here and I use TSR to help people and help myself too.
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Hi again :biggrin: (I was really tired last night and fell asleep xD)

To be honest, I haven't really done anything interesting :frown: I'm on my final day of exam leave so I've been stuck at home

Have you been up to anything recently? :smile:

Btw, thanks for the follow :h:

Hey!!! Aww haha that's okay!!!! :colondollar:

ahhh okay i see!!!
ermmm i've been revising!! :cry2: I've had 4 exams (had one this morning!)- got 4 left to do!!!!

ahhh okay i see, study leave does get annoying that's true!!! but it also means i get lay-ins :biggrin:

aww no probs!!! (Thanks for the follow back! :jive:)
Original post by Captain Jack
When moderating thousands of conversations a month, we won't get everything perfect but I disagree with your view. A tiny proportion of TSR users ever get moderated, with most moderation the result of posts that have already been reported by other members - so most of the time we act on behalf of members. Our community is growing rapidly, suggesting our moderation is very good. Most people who vocally complain about moderation on here are the ones who break the rules.

I'm always open to sensible discussions with members about improving our moderation and site rules, but I'm not going to engage in rants and nonconstructive criticism.

Appreciate your response :cool:

You may be holding a favorable point of view because you are not like us, posting in different sub forums every day for more than year.

I think I've been here long enough to sensibly say a few things of the so called moderators.

In fact, I would challenge you to create a. open thread with a poll asking "Have TSR moderators being fare with you in the last X months?" with Yes and No option.

Quick Reply

Latest