The Student Room Group

Which celebrity do you share a birthday with?

Scroll to see replies

these 2..
ashton irwin

and Ally brooke..

i thought it would be someone intersting loool
Original post by ivybridge
Yeah, I'm the same. I just read a lot too! I'm currently on my 101st book of the year :colondollar:

The yr ain't even halfway over mate...what kinda books then? I honestly don't do fantasy, only Harry Potter ini lol
I like realistic drama. Kitchen sink memoirs kinda stuff. The ones that indie film adaptations dig up all the time.
Original post by mariam687
these 2..
ashton irwin

and Ally brooke..

i thought it would be someone intersting loool

Who? :\ lol
Original post by 0to100
Who? :\ lol

idk, just not from a rock band or a girls band lmao.

hw u been anyway? :smile:
idk, just not from a rock band or a girls band lmao.

hw u been anyway? :smile:

I mean like...who're those ppl? lol They look like selfie whores.

And...well honestly aside from alive and healthy I've been ****. It's gone to the dogs. I'm tryna think positive.
Anyway it's what 9am what're you doin on here lol
King of Pop- MICHAEL JACKSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Former 1d star- Liam Payne

The annoying chick in Glee- Lea Michele

Childhood memories of that annoying dick who was the main character in Nickelodeon's Fred- Lucas Cruikshank
Teddy Sheringham :adore:
Reply 67
Jimmy Fallon, a TV host in America
Jeremy Irons, the actor (bad guy in Die Hard 3)
Skepta (that music guy)

Also William Golding, the author fella
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
I mean like...who're those ppl? lol They look like selfie whores.

And...well honestly aside from alive and healthy I've been ****. It's gone to the dogs. I'm tryna think positive.
Anyway it's what 9am what're you doin on here lol

ik them but im not fans of them lmaoo

w8 im confused..

Spoiler

correction its 10:45am :smile: well im online bc i have a history exam at 1:15pm so im just revising last min stuff ahah, otherwise i woudlve been snoring rn xD
Lily Loveless :colondollar:
Original post by 0to100
The yr ain't even halfway over mate...what kinda books then? I honestly don't do fantasy, only Harry Potter ini lol
I like realistic drama. Kitchen sink memoirs kinda stuff. The ones that indie film adaptations dig up all the time.

LGBT fiction or non-fiction; lots of history books; philosophy books like Aristotle's Ethics or Plato's Republic; fantasy but only Game of Thrones, Twilight and Harry Potter; and lots of classics, including plays, poetry and prose.
ik them but im not fans of them lmaoo

w8 im confused..

Spoiler

correction its 10:45am :smile: well im online bc i have a history exam at 1:15pm so im just revising last min stuff ahah, otherwise i woudlve been snoring rn xD

I aint looked at my clock since I woke up but it's been a couple hrs since my mum left for work so me guessed lol
ohhh good luck on your exam. I'll speak to you soon because I can't hold on any longer I need french toast
LGBT fiction or non-fiction; lots of history books; philosophy books like Aristotle's Ethics or Plato's Republic; fantasy but only Game of Thrones, Twilight and Harry Potter; and lots of classics, including plays, poetry and prose.

You read Plato's Republic? I know about that :colone: it's about this dude who walks up to people asking em **** right? :u: lool
Yea I read memoirs mostly about struggling male youth, there's so much good **** that I wanna pen my own tbh like...believe in me :moon:
Original post by 0to100
I aint looked at my clock since I woke up but it's been a couple hrs since my mum left for work so me guessed lol
ohhh good luck on your exam. I'll speak to you soon because I can't hold on any longer I need french toast

ahaha aw thank you <3

ahah alright go n eat, i would eat now but am fasting lol

talk toon then, bye :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 75
In terms of celebrities, Ewan McGregor and Christopher Walken
But there are a load of other influential people as well like Bach, Rene Decartes, Al Gore, the co-founder of Twitter, Roger Black (and CleverSquirrel if we're counting influential on TSR :smile: ).
Original post by alexschmalex
x

x

x

4 Leos on the same page including me :cool:
Let's add in @alkaline. @Reachin4TheStars @Namita Gurung :wink:
Billy Corgan, Nat King Cole ...and Robert Kardashian apparently. :colonhash:
Ricky Gervais :h:

....and my mum's ex :laugh: nearly shared my birthday with my mum but I was born an hour before her birthday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rebecca Ferguson.

Quick Reply

Latest