The Student Room Group

HOW do I forget this girl???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Man, I really appreciate it for you showing so much support. Wish I could meet you in person and thank you! :smile:

You're welcome my friend, I just want to help :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by IYGB
It is going to be hard unless you leave Uni

So not leave uni for a girl!!!
:smile:
Original post by Ria25
:smile:

???
advice - for helping :smile:
Original post by Ria25
advice - for helping :smile:

What? O_o
On the fact of trying to get over her , time will heal everything but, try and do the things that you enjoy and make you happy, and this is good because it will distract you , and if she is gone , maybe she was never yours in the first place , but you never know she may come back in your life and that will take time to test if she is actually for you...:smile::frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ria25
on this topic ..:s-smilie:

Ohh :redface:
Original post by Ria25
On the fact of trying to get over her , time will heal everything but, try and do the things that you enjoy and make you happy, and this is good because it will distract you , and if she is gone , maybe she was never yours in the first place , but you never know she may come back in your life and that will take time to test if she is actually for you...:smile::frown:

Ahh okay, thanks a lot for the advice :smile: another thing is that she acts really cool when we see each other, as if nothing had ever happened between us.
awww its ok , i understand about that and maybe she wants you to be fine with whatever happened and the fact that , she is behaving like everything is cool , maybe she wants you and her to be the same as you were before.... but i understand why you feel that way ....:wink::smile:
Original post by eden3
If you're going to inevitably see her during university - then you won't be able to.

If she's emotionally attached to the other guy, why did she make out with you? That doesn't add up :hmmmm2: Maybe she was trying to use you to get over him...? Idk.

Sucks that happened to you. Sorry man I wish there was something I could say to help you forget about it but I guess you've just go to be patient... time will help you get over her. In the meantime, try distracting yourself by doing things you enjoy.

trying to rebound
well... don't stress maybe she's not the one for you... just remember that one day your gonna find someone soo much better than her that acc cares and thinks about u ,,, anyway try talking to other people or just focus on actual life.. finish uni successfully
Original post by carolinrev
well... don't stress maybe she's not the one for you... just remember that one day your gonna find someone soo much better than her that acc cares and thinks about u ,,, anyway try talking to other people or just focus on actual life.. finish uni successfully

Thank you! :smile: We've still got another 5 years of Med school left so I'll be seeing her quite often unfortunately :redface:
Original post by Ria25
awww its ok , i understand about that and maybe she wants you to be fine with whatever happened and the fact that , she is behaving like everything is cool , maybe she wants you and her to be the same as you were before.... but i understand why you feel that way ....:wink::smile:

Aha, thanks :smile: She still messages me and that's made it even harder to forget her :redface:
Aha, thanks :smile: She still messages me and that's made it even harder to forget her :redface:

It's maybe because she wants to forget everything that happened or she wants everything to be normal after what happened , I understand :smile:
This girl from my university and I are good friends since a couple of months now. A few weeks ago, we went out together and came back really drunk, and a long kissing session ensued after that. The next day, we went out again and this time we made out in an empty train. A couple of days later, she told me that she'd lost her virginity to a guy already, and that she doesn't want to start a relationship with me because she's still emotionally attached to that guy.

I felt a little hurt when she told me this, and now I'm finding it difficult to get her out of my mind. I find myself thinking about her even when I don't want to.

How do I forget her? We see each other in university occasionally and it's difficult for me to avoid seeing/meeting her altogether.

I know it must be hard for u to forget her because of all the memories u have of her, and this is just like my case except i have a guy friend who doesnt really talk to me, and on tsr people told me to forget him, but the thing is that just like u i didnt know how, so i tried to hand out with my other close friends, and put myself in my work, and trust me it helped to an extent. If u already tried it or it doesnt work then tell me i will try my best to help u :smile:
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
I know it must be hard for u to forget her because of all the memories u have of her, and this is just like my case except i have a guy friend who doesnt really talk to me, and on tsr people told me to forget him, but the thing is that just like u i didnt know how, so i tried to hand out with my other close friends, and put myself in my work, and trust me it helped to an extent. If u already tried it or it doesnt work then tell me i will try my best to help u :smile:

True :smile:
Thank you! :smile: We've still got another 5 years of Med school left so I'll be seeing her quite often unfortunately :redface:

it can't be that bad .... just stay friends and keep it calm between ya... meet some new people outside of uni... a lot can change in 5 years... u will probs get over her by end of this year... trust me
Reply 38
Original post by Naf_A
So not leave uni for a girl!!!

I would not either
You're going to have to grow some b*lls and go slay some fine as* poon, quickly before you're d*ck shrivels up into nothing but a wrinkled old vag*na waiting to be ruined by your uncles dog

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending