The Student Room Group

Is Donald Trump all that bad?

Scroll to see replies

Most people who say he is bad just say it for the meme really. America will be more ****ed with Hilary though.
who tf is hilary clinton please? it needs to move.
Would still take him over someone like Corbyn.

Now that really is saying something. :redface:
Maybe Americans know something or see something In Trump which the world doesn't or Americans are brainless idiots and believe Trump's 'lies'.
Here's a nice one.

Now that the press has relatively undivided attention, they should be finding out more stuff like this.
1) He never said ban all Muslims. Just ones from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

2) He never said ban all Mexicans. Just the drug cartels and armed gangs.

3) If he did, so what ? It's their country and culture. They can let in who they want.

4) America is a nation of European immigrants. Not third world immigrants. There's a difference.
Original post by Razamataz666
At least in my school there is a huge disgust of Mr. Trump from both students and teachers. Most of whom support Hillary Clinton however i cannot stand her. I just want to try and see what your school is like towards the American election and more specifically Donald Trump.

School + right wing cultural conservative = disgust

Is that really surprising.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Original post by democracyforum
1) He never said ban all Muslims. Just ones from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

2) He never said ban all Mexicans. Just the drug cartels and armed gangs.

3) If he did, so what ? It's their country and culture. They can let in who they want.

4) America is a nation of European immigrants. Not third world immigrants. There's a difference.

"Total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the United States."

Verbatim
Original post by J_C_
"Total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the United States."

Verbatim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659859/Trump-says-Muslims-country-emigrate-U-S-s-president-people-terror-countries-severely-vetted-look-tell-countries-dangerous.html

It's obvious.

People from Syria and Iraq should not be allowed into Europe or the USA.
Nor Ireland. Remember Timothy McVeigh, after all...
Reply 110
I hope Trump now wins
That's one way to make the UK's government look more competent
Trump is the only hope the USA has. Hillary will lead them into ww3. As for all of these accusations of racism and sexism, it is all nonsense.
I love the Scots.

Clv27s1WYAADjQo.jpg
How is he a racist? The wall makes him one? Crap. He's building it to stem illegal immigration. It wouldn't matter what nationality they were.

Everything I've heard about his interactions with women shows he's quite fond of them and treats rhem as equals. He certainly raised his daughters to be successful in leadership roles.

I like the fact that he has enough kick-ass attitude in him that, even after he takes office he'll still retain enough in him to to beat Congress down and get something constructive done.

It's been said he makes leaders of other countries nervous. Oh well. Globalization is garbage anyway. We have a responsibility to our counttry. About 8 yrs. os isolationism would do us only good.
I hope mental health services worldwide are ready for USA election because if Trump wins after this Brexit vote... lots of young people are going to need them
Personally I think he's woefully misunderstood.
Hillary Clinton is a lying old snatch who's bad judgement has killed many including the destruction of Libya.

Trump is not a politician which is what him so great. He is already very wealthy, so he is unlikely to be bought.

There is a lot of scaremongering over Trump because of his stance on illegal immigration and allowing more Muslims, from countries full of radicals who dislike America into the country.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mero22
Yes, Donald Trump lied about being a Billionaire.

hes worth 6 bil.
Original post by oldercon1953
hes worth 6 bil.

Net?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending