The Student Room Group

my boyfriend has kissed 2 girls when drunk

My boyfriend firat kissed another girl when we had been together for 2 months. He was at a party and very drunk. I managed to forgive him, thinking that this would never happen again.
Now we have been together for 6 months. At the weekend we went out with 1 of our female friends. He got very drunk. I couldn't deal with him because he was throwing up and i hate vomit. So i went to wait at the bottom of the hill facing away from the situation.
I noticed at the time he was being very cuddly with the girl and kissed her on the head at one point. But i was looking away for the rest.
Today she told her bf that my bf had tried to kiss her. Amd i believe that because she would not lie.
I really do not know what to do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why did you not confront him about it. You should also tell him to curb the drinking, or end it.
Reply 2
Ofcourse you know what to do but you're just blinded by the love. You need to confront him and have a serious talk about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uh this would be a good time to dump him.
Reply 4
Original post by BristolFresher15
Uh this would be a good time to dump him.

I dont think she's that strong or has that will power.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave him.
Original post by sherfyq
I dont think she's that strong or has that will power.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well then she should sit tight because life's not going to be easy.

Spoiler

Original post by hammerfall01
My boyfriend firat kissed another girl when we had been together for 2 months. He was at a party and very drunk. I managed to forgive him, thinking that this would never happen again.
Now we have been together for 6 months. At the weekend we went out with 1 of our female friends. He got very drunk. I couldn't deal with him because he was throwing up and i hate vomit. So i went to wait at the bottom of the hill facing away from the situation.
I noticed at the time he was being very cuddly with the girl and kissed her on the head at one point. But i was looking away for the rest.
Today she told her bf that my bf had tried to kiss her. Amd i believe that because she would not lie.

Leave him before it becomes one year and he starts nagging you about the fact you've been together for one year and how sentimental it was (He'll end up dumping you himself). If he can't keep himself to himself and you then he'll not find it difficult to leave and go for someone else..

Only date someone who doesn't drink... maybe next time.
Or at least drinks moderately. (if you can't stand the smell etc.)

^^^ sorry it's a bit harsh.
(edited 7 years ago)
6 mths? Eh, toss him love.

Dump him, this behaviour isn't going to get any better and he sounds like he has a bit of alcohol problem on top. Do you really want to go any further with a potential alcoholic who cheats? Naww, ditch and move on, you deserve better
Leave him ASAP!

He should not be going drinking in the first place with a gf if he acts irresponsible. No more alcohol or dump him it is not fair on you op
Original post by drowzee
Leave him ASAP!

A bit drastic?! :s-smilie:
You forgave him and he did it again, surely that's a sign you should break up. He isn't going to learn his lesson until you leave him.
Original post by Magnus Taylor
He should not be going drinking in the first place with a gf if he acts irresponsible. No more alcohol or dump him it is not fair on you op

You are fundamentally wrong. And he's why:

Spoiler

Original post by ODES_PDES
A bit drastic?! :s-smilie:

No it's not. Her boyfriend kissed another woman and tried to kiss someone else after the first incident, so this clearly shows he will never learn. She gave him a second chance (she shouldn't have), and he blew it. Alcohol does not excuse cheating.
Reply 16

That's not even cheating, forget about it.

Leave him
Original post by Anonymous
You are fundamentally wrong. And he's why:

Spoiler

Ok. Plagiarism is not something to employ on this website
You're young, dump him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending