The Student Room Group

A-level Insight days 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
@Princepieman is such a show off when it comes to IB. If he spent less time researching IB and starting salaries and actually revised for his a levels, he could have got into a better uni
Original post by flairs
@Princepieman is such a show off when it comes to IB. If he spent less time researching IB and starting salaries and actually revised for his a levels, he could have got into a better uni

think he did get into the top universities
Original post by flairs

He got into Warwick. That is a very good university. And when did he show off? He is a very helpful, non-arrogant person from what I've seen in tsr.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by flairs

Did that make you feel good about yourself? If so, congrats because I really couldn't give two monkeys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by flairs

Mug.
Original post by Trapz99
He got into Warwick. That is a very good university. And when did he show off? He is a very helpful, non-arrogant person from what I've seen in tsr.

couldnt agree more.

lool just realised; nice avatar change - Btw, do we know when rbs open?
Original post by tazza ma razza
couldnt agree more.

lool just realised; nice avatar change - Btw, do we know when rbs open?

It'll be open nearer to July. Last year the dates you could choose from ranged from mid July to late August, so plenty of time dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
It'll be open nearer to July. Last year the dates you could choose from ranged from mid July to late August, so plenty of time dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome (Y)
Any ideas how many words a cover letter ideally should be for summer internships? / A level Insight days

300/400

400/500

500/600
Original post by Aran2121
Any ideas how many words a cover letter ideally should be for summer internships? / A level Insight days

300/400

400/500

500/600

Posted from TSR Mobile
quick thing - i just read something online about CL / CV / Online Application - if they ask for an online app and a cover letter, should i change the stuff that i include in the online application and keep the cover letter material to avoid repetition etc or keep it thorough and the same for both?
Anyone have an idea when JPM and MS will reply? Anyone going to send them and email?
Original post by J.M.Keynes
Anyone have an idea when JPM and MS will reply? Anyone going to send them and email?

Why don't you email them?
Original post by tazza ma razza
quick thing - i just read something online about CL / CV / Online Application - if they ask for an online app and a cover letter, should i change the stuff that i include in the online application and keep the cover letter material to avoid repetition etc or keep it thorough and the same for both?

It wouldn't really matter, most people don't even read cover letters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
It wouldn't really matter, most people don't even read cover letters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tmw the article was on m and i and that is the exact same thing they said and so they recommended writing out similar things on the online form...

lol thanks for confirming big man, much obliged :smile:
Do all banks reimburse these insight days? I live in Newcastle and train tickets to London can be expensive
Original post by J.M.Keynes
Do all banks reimburse these insight days? I live in Newcastle and train tickets to London can be expensive

Yes, up to a certain limit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys.. does rbs a level insight programme require a cover letter? or just motivational question??
Original post by WarwickSeptember
guys.. does rbs a level insight programme require a cover letter? or just motivational question??

Neither. You'll do a personality (a.k.a situational judgement) test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending