The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

apologize to your mother and your school. you have let everybody down, but most of all yourself. you are still young so there is time to make amends.
Original post by theguywhosaidhi
school text my mum saying im skipping school today, she text me asking and I said I'm in (i'm not).

what do I say next to make it sound like I'm in? I said I didn't make it into form on time due to being late + i finish at 12 anyways.

HELP ME!
:d

Well if your mum contacts the school and contradicts their version based on your lie, then that will ned badly.

If you lie again to your mum about you being in, then if she finds out she will respond appropriately. You know your mum and what she might do if you double lie to her.

Instead of telling more lies, maybe talk to your mum and explain you wereny in school on time because...., but you did get there and did all your work, plys will catch up on anything you missed?

If you have a track record of missing or being a liar, then she miht not believe you.
Original post by the bear
apologize to your mother and your school. you have let everybody down, but most of all yourself. you are still young so there is time to make amends.

well it's after exam time, no lessons are being taught and when I went in yesterday, all we did was sit around on the computers doing nothing of importance.

what do I say to apologize? I feel it's a little late to go back on my lie
well it's after exam time, no lessons are being taught and when I went in yesterday, all we did was sit around on the computers doing nothing of importance.

what do I say to apologize? I feel it's a little late to go back on my lie

"Dear School/Mother/Community [delete as appropriate],

I have let you all down and worst of all myself. I have laughed at your attempts to provide me with an enriching free education which is denied to billions of poor children around the world.

Please help me to mend my ways

Yours faithfully

Dermot"
lying to your seniors is naughty :naughty:
Point out that all you did yesterday was sit on the computers and not do any work, and then it's just up to you to try and prove to the school and your mum that what you did in the time you were skipping was more beneficial to your education than school would have been. Not sure how you'll manage that though...

Apologise to your mum for lying (in person, not phone) and explain to her what you just told us. If she's reasonable she'll understand, but she might be a bit upset at you lying to her.
you haven't played the game very well.

you're supposed to call up school and tell them you're ill *before* they contact your parents.

just tell your mum what happened and that nothing important is going on in school and that you wouldn't have sacrificed your education if it was something serious - exams are over and you need a break.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
you haven't played the game very well.

you're supposed to call up school and tell them you're ill *before* they contact your parents.

zzzzzzz so do I just say I'm lying
Sorry but you need a charisma level of 10 to get out of this one.
zzzzzzz so do I just say I'm lying

yup just admit it.
well you could easily lie again , but what if she texts the school back saying that he's in and they're still like....no he's not.
No u beta dont admit ur lying thats the worst outcome

twist your web of lies even more boyo and hope for the best

good fkn luck
yup just admit it.
well you could easily lie again , but what if she texts the school back saying that he's in and they're still like....no he's not.

what do you think the odds of her texting are? I'm good unless she does that

ALSO I'll let you all know how it ended up if you want
Original post by the bear
"Dear School/Mother/Community [delete as appropriate],

I have let you all down and worst of all myself. I have laughed at your attempts to provide me with an enriching free education which is denied to billions of poor children around the world.

Please help me to mend my ways

Yours faithfully

Dermot"

haw haw very funny :biggrin:
what do you think the odds of her texting are? I'm good unless she does that

ALSO I'll let you all know how it ended up if you want

you know your mum better than I do.
she's less likely to text them back (if she hasn't already) if you say don't worry I've registered/ signed in at school now so they know I'm here.

yea sure
you know your mum better than I do.
she's less likely to text them back (if she hasn't already) if you say don't worry I've registered/ signed in at school now so they know I'm here.

yea sure

you sound like an expert on this, I wish I knew this stuff before I skipped today, **** my life I'm anxious as hell

she doesn't finish work till 6 and therefore I think she won't text/call, pray for me please
Original post by Vikingninja
Sorry but you need a charisma level of 10 to get out of this one.

I knew I shouldn't have put that extra point in agility :frown:
I'd just be honest and say you lied, you shouldn't have and are sorry for that, but you skipped because there was zero point in going in.

It sounds like you're going to get caught anyway, so may as well get out in front of the lie.
Can't wait to see how this ends good luck m8 :banana::banana:

Latest

Trending

Trending