The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level French 2016

Scroll to see replies

What were the letters for the gap fill about the Environment? (I think it was question 7?!)
I cannot believe that conjugation of eteindre, was so pleased i got the present participle right- only to find out its bloody irregular :angry:
Reply 222
What did people get for the 4 marks where we had to say what was true about the family who had moved to belgium from china?
Original post by ucsvle
What did people get for the 4 marks where we had to say what was true about the family who had moved to belgium from china?

I got these as true (sorry if I worded some of them wrong)

a patient helped him obtain his visa (a politician)
his son adapted better to the new culture than his wife
they moved back to china after 10 years
His wife had to give up her job as a doctor (or something like that)
(edited 7 years ago)
can anyone remember what the last english-french translation was, something about the duty of each one of us?
**** why did I write leather and felt wtf was i doing hahah in that translation.. Did anyone do the q on La Haine about influences and realise last minute that they weren't answering the q properly so had to change it... Also I got BCBCBCBC in the first q whoops
Original post by charlotte_1874
can anyone remember what the last english-french translation was, something about the duty of each one of us?

I wrote le droit de laquelle l'un d'autre or something I know le droit is right but dont think the rest is haha
Reply 227
I forgot to write which question I answered, how much of a problem should that be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme??
Original post by oliviadev18
I wrote le droit de laquelle l'un d'autre or something I know le droit is right but dont think the rest is haha

think i put something like c'est la responsabilite de chaque personne de ...
That was goooooooooooooood
I did kiffe kiffe so i chose the book essay for the difficultes les personnages font face a
Original post by E_LDN
I forgot to write which question I answered, how much of a problem should that be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

None whatsoever
Original post by Bananapeeler
think i put something like c'est la responsabilite de chaque personne de ...

hmm maybe i wrote la responsabilite i cant remember haha
Original post by oliviadev18
hmm maybe i wrote la responsabilite i cant remember haha

yeah to be honest that whole is exam is a blur to me, barely have any recollection of it lol
What were the answers to question 7?
Reply 235
Could anyone (who has reasonable confidence) say what they got for the cloning listening please?
Reply 237
The army of other countries used it, the dog doesn't have to come to the lab, they cloned dogs for the police, the scientists was Korean, the scientist had cloned embryos and the scientist had responded to the government and helped him (not sure if this last one is correct and even if it was an option but other 5 I'm confident on)
#ProfessorHwang
wasn't one of them to do with where he lived, like outside the centre of seoul for protection because other scientists rejected him? and something else to do with how much it costs, the last option?

Quick Reply

Latest