The Student Room Group

Tag a user who youve never interacted with but would like to!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Good good thanks , you :h: ?

I'm not too bad, just trying to enjoy my final day of exam leave :smile:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Hey!!! Aww haha that's okay!!!! :colondollar:

ahhh okay i see!!!
ermmm i've been revising!! :cry2: I've had 4 exams (had one this morning!)- got 4 left to do!!!!

ahhh okay i see, study leave does get annoying that's true!!! but it also means i get lay-ins :biggrin:

aww no probs!!! (Thanks for the follow back! :jive:)

Good luck with the rest of your exams, you'll be fab:thumbsup: Btw, what exams are you doing?

Haha yeah, love layins, but then all I do is watch TV, surf the web and just eat loads of food

And you're very welcome
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
@ivy.98 I mean we never interacted so I dont mind a conversation :smile:

aww sure! :smile: I'm not on tsr anymore so you can add my snapchat if you want :biggrin:
Original post by TaintedLight
Appreciate your response :cool:

You may be holding a favorable point of view because you are not like us, posting in different sub forums every day for more than year.

I think I've been here long enough to sensibly say a few things of the so called moderators.

In fact, I would challenge you to create a. open thread with a poll asking "Have TSR moderators being fare with you in the last X months?" with Yes and No option.

Hiya, I wouldn't ever do that I'm afraid because a poll like that would never get an objective result (at least, I would never personally trust the results of a poll like that). That's because most people on TSR wouldn't care about such a poll, and the only people drawn to it would be those with a grudge against moderation.

Far better to look at the indirect signals of good or bad moderation, such as the growth in new members and the retention of existing members. If they are growing, the site will be doing something right.

Our moderation has changed a lot in the last few years. None of the 'moderators' on TSR are the same as they were even a year ago.
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I'm not too bad, just trying to enjoy my final day of exam leave :smile:

What do you study :3 ?
What do you study :3 ?

I've just done my AS exams, I study:
- French
- Geography
- Economics
- Travel and Tourism

But I'm going to drop either Geography or Economics

What about you?:biggrin:
I've just done my AS exams, I study:
- French
- Geography
- Economics
- Travel and Tourism

But I'm going to drop either Geography or Economics

What about you?:biggrin:

French tho :cool: :five:

I'm in a gap year, hopefully studying medicine next year :h:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya, I wouldn't ever do that I'm afraid because a poll like that would never get an objective result (at least, I would never personally trust the results of a poll like that). That's because most people on TSR wouldn't care about such a poll, and the only people drawn to it would be those with a grudge against moderation.

Far better to look at the indirect signals of good or bad moderation, such as the growth in new members and the retention of existing members. If they are growing, the site will be doing something right.

Our moderation has changed a lot in the last few years. None of the 'moderators' on TSR are the same as they were even a year ago.

It would be interesting to see the stats?

Is TSR growing? If so, is the rate at which members are banned also increasing? Is member retention parallel with the increase in membership?
Original post by ivy.98
aww sure! :smile: I'm not on tsr anymore so you can add my snapchat if you want :biggrin:

:lolwut:
French tho :cool: :five:

I'm in a gap year, hopefully studying medicine next year :h:

Lol thanks xD I'm hoping to do Translation Studies in French and Spanish

Ooh very nice :thumbsup: What A-levels did you do and have to do to apply for medicine? :smile:
Good luck with the rest of your exams, you'll be fab:thumbsup: Btw, what exams are you doing?

Haha yeah, love layins, but then all I do is watch TV, surf the web and just eat loads of food

And you're very welcome

awww thank you sweetie!!! :hugs:

Have you got any exams?! :curious:

erm A2 Biology and Economics, and Psychology! I'm done with Psychology from today onwards :woo: :woo:

yup!!! ooh add youtubing on that list! i do that tooo! :yep:

:hugs: :colondollar:
Original post by hezzlington
:lolwut:

problem?
It would be interesting to see the stats?

Is TSR growing? If so, is the rate at which members are banned also increasing? Is member retention parallel with the increase in membership?

Hiya,
We're taking this thread off topic quite a bit so will probably make this my last reply here. I'm not going to share any stats. Moderation isn't increasing. It's pretty much flat compared to past years or lower. But the membership is growing. Hardly anyone gets moderated. Our rules are really simple and clear, as is our carding system.
Jack
Lol thanks xD I'm hoping to do Translation Studies in French and Spanish

Ooh very nice :thumbsup: What A-levels did you do and have to do to apply for medicine? :smile:

Cooool ! :woo: my friend @atiyaaloveszaynx wants something like that as well :yep:

Aw actually I'm a French citizen, I'm currently living in Paris. So I did not do A-levels but I have a Scientific Baccalaureate
It means I studied :
- maths
- physics
- Chemistry
- biology
Each of the above ~4h per week

- English
- German
- Philosophy
^^^ 1-2h per week

Actually I already did 1st year of med but I failed it due to health issues. Now I'm hoping to study in Prague for the next 5-6 years, then I'll probably move to the US.

I wrote a blog here about my failure if you're interested :3
Cooool ! :woo: my friend @atiyaaloveszaynx wants something like that as well :yep:

Aw actually I'm a French citizen, I'm currently living in Paris. So I did not do A-levels but I have a Scientific Baccalaureate
It means I studied :
- maths
- physics
- Chemistry
- biology
Each of the above ~4h per week

- English
- German
- Philosophy
^^^ 1-2h per week

Actually I already did 1st year of med but I failed it due to health issues. Now I'm hoping to study in Prague for the next 5-6 years, then I'll probably move to the US.

I wrote a blog here about my failure if you're interested :3

Yessss my girl! French is easy with Spanish but hard with Italian 🙌
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Yessss my girl! French is easy with Spanish but hard with Italian 🙌

:five:
Never done either Spanish or Italian😂😂
Original post by ivy.98
problem?

why aren't you on TSR anymore!
Original post by TaintedLight
Appreciate your response :cool:

You may be holding a favorable point of view because you are not like us, posting in different sub forums every day for more than year.

I think I've been here long enough to sensibly say a few things of the so called moderators.

In fact, I would challenge you to create a. open thread with a poll asking "Have TSR moderators being fare with you in the last X months?" with Yes and No option.

I completely agree with this by the way. But as captain jack said they won't do it.
why aren't you on TSR anymore!

oh, that
well i am now kind of XD

just a lot going on in my life rn
might come back after the summer :smile: but i doubt anyone cares lol
Original post by Captain Jack

How do you measure retention? Because people aren't allowed to close our disable their account either temporarily or permanently. Is that taken into account? Is it measured by activity ?

Quick Reply

Latest