The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE History A - Germany 14/06/16: Revision.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gameofno
mehh its like 11.05pm ill just study at 1.00am :smile:

9:10pm here. Good luck in your 1am revision!
Reply 21
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
9:10pm here. Good luck in your 1am revision!

Reply 22
10:28 pm time to start revising. 75% needed for an A*. Lets do this.
Original post by ohamdy
10:28 pm time to start revising. 75% needed for an a*. Lets do this.

you can do it!
Reply 24
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
you can do it!

Thanks mate. Half way through Key Topic 1
Reply 25
Original post by OHamdy
10:28 pm time to start revising. 75% needed for an A*. Lets do this.

12.26am i should reread my notes woops :\
Reply 26
12.26am i should reread my notes woops :\

Re read your notes and most importantly read this

http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/GCSE/History/2009/Exam-materials/5HA02_2A_pef_20150819.pdf

I revised CW day before the exam and would have gotten a B if I didn't read this really does show you the difference of A and B students
Reply 27
Original post by OHamdy
Re read your notes and most importantly read this

http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/GCSE/History/2009/Exam-materials/5HA02_2A_pef_20150819.pdf

I revised CW day before the exam and would have gotten a B if I didn't read this really does show you the difference of A and B students

dw im an a* student in history im gonna be okay (((:
ty for the link xx
I made a total mess of the Cold War paper, I really need to do well on this but Britain is no problem at all for me. I'm doing history at a level, I need a good grade *wails*
Hopefully I'll be ok as I'm normally fine on this topic but last minute panicking now.
Good luck to all!
Reply 30
Hey, anyone else doing Germany????????????????? Lets discuss and help each other out :smile:

wagwan. I got the exam its barreerrrere esy.haaayy
Reply 31
Does anyone know the structure of the questions in the exam paper, if it's similar to last years? Or if it's changed like the medicine one, and if the last Q is still split into 5/6 a) and b).
Reply 32
So...HOW WAS IT??
I felt it was really good, especially the 16 marker- boy, did you have lots to write about that!
I'm really gassed over it and still haven't stopped smiling! That went soooooo well :biggrin: My answers below.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I thought it went well too. Unlike the Cold War, I actually knew the answers *shock* it definitely made up for the first one!
I'd been hoping for something funny to happen in an exam and it did. I was writing about the Nuremberg laws and there was a sudden crash from the back of the hall. We all panicked and turned round to see the really fat invigilator lying on the floor surrounded by tables that had collapsed when she leant on it 😂 the other invigilator looked horrified but you can't laugh because it's an exam, but it was so funny! Some a level students were sniggering as well, we're so mature. Ah, good times.
Reply 35
that was so easy! the enabling act was eh though.
anyone else do the treaty for 16 marker?
that was so easy! the enabling act was eh though.
anyone else do the treaty for 16 marker?

yeah, talked about the two options + Germany being decolonsied, thus impacting trade...
Reply 37
Original post by Serkan Marasli
yeah, talked about the two options + Germany being decolonsied, thus impacting trade...

i did the 2 options, bit of land but my main point was article 231 (guilt clause)
The exam was actually good y'know
Hopefully Britain will be okay bc I legit know absolutely NOTHING.
Reply 39
Original post by aliyahh16
The exam was actually good y'know
Hopefully Britain will be okay bc I legit know absolutely NOTHING.

same literally while we were learning it at school I never made notes at home FML

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending