The Student Room Group

GCSE History Edexcel B Germany

How did it go?
Original post by sahra30013
How did it go?

I found it went well, the questions weren't too hard which was good. I did the Munich Putsch, The Golden Years 1924-29, The July Bomb Plot and the Treatment of the Jews 1933-1945. Which questions did you do?
Reply 2
Original post by fashionlover511
I found it went well, the questions weren't too hard which was good. I did the Munich Putsch, The Golden Years 1924-29, The July Bomb Plot and the Treatment of the Jews 1933-1945. Which questions did you do?

I did the Munich putsch, how nazis got more support, the ss role and young people lives and whether they were controlled in their years 1933-39.
Glad it went well for you! It also went well for me.
Reply 3
Wasn't the first question the exact same to a past paper question just with a different source? the one about strength through joy
Reply 4
Original post by PATDLOL
Wasn't the first question the exact same to a past paper question just with a different source? the one about strength through joy

Yep! Never thought it would come again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by sahra30013
Yep! Never thought it would come again

Posted from TSR Mobile

How crazy haha!! I thought i must have read the question wrong or something XD
The Questions weren't hard. But I wrote so much on 1c and 1d that I had to SKIP the CHANGE question and do the JUDGEMENT question at the end due to time constraints (would you rather sacrifice 20 whole marks or 8?). Spent the last 5 minutes on the CHANGE question, did 2 paragraphs on Change but had no time to attempt a conclusion. Unfortunately, that 1hr 15min timing is not in my favor. Quickest 1hr 15mins of my life.

Quick Reply

Latest