The Student Room Group

Could I get arrested/into major trouble for this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 999tigger
How do you work that one out? He has quite clearly harassed her.

From the law I just quoted.
Couldn't you just let it go and move on? What did she do that was so bad for you to even do that?

And I don't think you'll get into major trouble with the police, maybe just a warning and a caution you to stay away from her.
I think its going over your head completely how much trouble you cna get yourself into with this sort of behaviour. You keep going on about how she deserved it and how immature she was, yet your acts have been potentially criminal and getting a conviction can cause you a lot of grief.

Just move on. or next time things could be a lot more serious.

Your true friends wont be bothered, but some of them will think you were out of order in what you did.

I know. My mistake. To be honest, I wanted to get back together and I guess I felt hurt more than anything and I lashed out. I hate myself for doing it now. Because now feel guilt and pain and I miss her too.
Original post by Anonymous
Couldn't you just let it go and move on? What did she do that was so bad for you to even do that?

And I don't think you'll get into major trouble with the police, maybe just a warning and a caution you to stay away from her.

I should do that I guess. We broke up and then she said some hurtful stuff to me (I don't want to go into details). I wanted for us to try and sort things out between us but she wouldn't have it, and I guess I was losing it and I in the heat of the moments just sent some emails out of anger and hurt.
Original post by Metrododo
Flee to the high mountains of Nepal bro, it's your only hope

your picture!! im so gassed to watch suicide squad this summer asdfghjljfgda
Original post by sfaraj
your picture!! im so gassed to watch suicide squad this summer asdfghjljfgda

Yeaah, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie will be sick!
Reply 46
Original post by Mayhem™
It really depends on what you've said, but revealing secrets isn't against the law - just being a bitter tw*t

Revealing secrets isn't against the law .. Unless you're holding national security type secrets... Or unless its threatening and damaging to a person.. But the actual act of telling others secrets is not against the law .. its gossip...
Wether you get arrested or not you should learn your lesson and never do it again. If you don't get arrested this time you might get arrested next time.
Original post by Anonymous
I should do that I guess. We broke up and then she said some hurtful stuff to me (I don't want to go into details). I wanted for us to try and sort things out between us but she wouldn't have it, and I guess I was losing it and I in the heat of the moments just sent some emails out of anger and hurt.

If I was in her shoes I would report you as well to the police.
Original post by Rock Fan
If I was in her shoes I would report you as well to the police.

On the one hand the OP keeps saying he regrets it and the other she deserved it.

Maybe the regret is merelt in getting caught. I've tried to draw it to his attention the seriousness of harassing someone, but not sure it went in.
On the one hand the OP keeps saying he regrets it and the other she deserved it.

Maybe the regret is merelt in getting caught. I've tried to draw it to his attention the seriousness of harassing someone, but not sure it went in.

Yes she did deserve it but I do regret it, not only because I am afraid of getting caught. Like I said I just did it in the spur of the moments.

I understand the seriousness of it now, believe me.
hahahahha..... a friend of mine broke up with his gf but then posted nudes of her online and tagged all her family ...he only got a small warning for that.......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending