The Student Room Group

Why do some people just look intelligent

So were are going to rate people's intelligence depending on their facial features.

Reply 1
I would question one two of your examples...
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd say the only one I looked at and immediately assumed he was intelligent is the first one. Some of them actually look a bit simple.
Reply 3
Original post by Alexion
I would question one of your examples...

They are definitely not all intelligent because i included a picture of someone who is stupid.
Reply 4
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'd say the only one I looked at and immediately assumed he was intelligent is the first one. Some of them actually look a bit simple.

The 4th guy looks very smart.
You are just influencing stereotypes today aren't you TSR?
Original post by Alexion
I would question one of your examples...

Just one!?!? Such madness this is!

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Just one!?!? Such madness this is!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by WoodyMKC

It's funny you should say that 'cos I thought the first one was stupid looking.
Original post by Alexion

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Thomb
It's funny you should say that 'cos I thought the first one was stupid looking.

Just goes to show how this stuff is all in the eye of the beholder and means practically nothing :biggrin:
Original post by JokesOnYoo
The 4th guy looks very smart.

Only because he's in front of a load of techy looking stuff :lol:
None of those guys "look" as intelligent as this guy lol

Spoiler

Everyone is intelligent in their own way.
Basing intelligence on ones looks is a bit pointless.
Reply 14
Yo’ I know the 7th guy isn’t he that seriously intelligent person, whom “rules the UK”,who you know, totally doesn’t DICTATE the UK or have a fetish with pigs or totally want to raise tuition despite paying non himself, is a complete ****, probably conspiring with Europe to turn us into a Germania.2, and allow them to dictate taxes such as sanitary pads? who’s also a apparent higher than Honours degree (Daddies off shore money rig bank degree) holder? :colonhash:
Ah I love venting. Seriously though, Zuckerberg only looks ‘intelligent’ here :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest