The Student Room Group

Any funny exam experiences?

The other day in my GCSE Chemistry exam I was wearing novelty Christmas socks. By accident they went off and started playing Christmas tunes. The examiner confiscated my socks. Me and my friends found this hilarious! :gigg:

Also, my friend wet herself in the first Maths exam because she didn't want to go to the toilet and not complete the paper. She had to rush to the toilet straight after without anyone noticing... :teehee: hehe

Have you had any funny (or embarrassing) exam experiences like me and my friend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cookie123456789
The other day in my GCSE Chemistry exam I was wearing novelty Christmas socks. By accident they went off and started playing Christmas tunes. The examiner confiscated my socks. Me and my friends found this hilarious! :gigg:

Also, my friend wet herself in the first Maths exam because she didn't want to go to the toilet and not complete the paper. She had to rush to the toilet straight after without anyone noticing... :teehee: hehe

Have you had any funny (or embarrassing) exam experiences like me and my friend?

xmas novelty socks is hilarious!
id have wet myself if i was in there
Original post by shawtyb
xmas novelty socks is hilarious!
id have wet myself if i was in there

Lol yeah I just managed to keep the wee in. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Lol yeah I just managed to keep the wee in. :biggrin:

is the sock story legit?! if so i must remember this for the future!
Original post by shawtyb
is the sock story legit?! if so i must remember this for the future!

Yes it's legit! I'm known as a bit of a legend in my school now because of my xmas socks! haha ok!
Reply 5
Yes it's legit! I'm known as a bit of a legend in my school now because of my xmas socks! haha ok!

it is a pretty ledge thing tbf!
Once during an exam it was completely silent with everyone scribbling away and suddenly a girl starts screaming "Omg, omg, omg!" and flapping her hand in front of her mouth before getting up, running to the door and vomiting everywhere just as she was opening it.
Reply 7
My last GCSE exam, right when the timer ran out, someone across the hall just stood up, screamed "I'M FREEEE!" and ran straight out of the exam hall :rofl:
I have a very bad cold atm so in today's CHEM4 exam, I was so focused on my paper that I didn't realise that there was snot coming out of my nose. By the time I had realised, there was a long thread of snot dangling from my nose to just above my paper! I had to lean under my chair to get tissue and in the process, got it all over my blazer! tbh, i'm just praying that no one was watching me while i was going through that struggle!
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Once during an exam it was completely silent with everyone scribbling away and suddenly a girl starts screaming "Omg, omg, omg!" and flapping her hand in front of her mouth before getting up, running to the door and vomiting everywhere just as she was opening it.

Haha!!! Would have been funny if she had been sick over the examiner or something
Couldn't help a few smiles during last years German GCSE listening exam, idk why but his voice was really funny

Spoiler

Original post by Alexion
My last GCSE exam, right when the timer ran out, someone across the hall just stood up, screamed "I'M FREEEE!" and ran straight out of the exam hall :rofl:

Lol!!! I am going to do that in my last exam!!!!!!!!!!!
In my last GCSE exam, the invigilator said 'Exam is over' 5 mins before the end time, and started collecting papers in. Then, the other invigilators woke up and told her it wasn't the end. She blushed, we all laughed, with one guy deliberately being louder than the others, saying 'HA. HA!', which made us all laugh for another minute.

Everyone had finished anyway, so nobody was too bothered.
This was about a year ago i was in my last chemistry exam for gcse and my teacher was opening a bottle of pepsi (god knows why, i don't even know of it was allowed), but it practically exploded and went all over her. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. I genuinely couldn't cope.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Boundless_x
I have a very bad cold atm so in today's CHEM4 exam, I was so focused on my paper that I didn't realise that there was snot coming out of my nose. By the time I had realised, there was a long thread of snot dangling from my nose to just above my paper! I had to lean under my chair to get tissue and in the process, got it all over my blazer! tbh, i'm just praying that no one was watching me while i was going through that struggle!

HAHA!! Ah that must have been awful and...snotty.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
The lights went off in our exam hall, the room was pitch black. It was funny seeing the invigilators using the torch function on their phones :tongue:
An invigilator dropped a tray of calculators on the floor in the middle of an exam- his face was priceless! The other invigilators did not look happy at all.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Couldn't help a few smiles during last years German GCSE listening exam, idk why but his voice was really funny

Spoiler

hehe yeah I can't help but laugh at things like that.
Lol!!! I am going to do that in my last exam!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't recommend it, he nearly got disqualified :eek:
HAHA!! Ah that must have been awful and...snotty.

Indeed it was.

Quick Reply

Latest