The Student Room Group

A2 English Literature AQA LITB3 Gothic 17th June

Hi guys,

I was wondering what kind of predictions on the questions that could come up for the texts. I am studying The Bloody Chamber, Frankenstein and Macbeth!

Please help!!
xxx
Original post by ShayShay_
Hi guys,

I was wondering what kind of predictions on the questions that could come up for the texts. I am studying The Bloody Chamber, Frankenstein and Macbeth!

Please help!!
xxx

Hey! I'm doing bloody chamber too, though lit questions are kinda hard to predict?
Reply 2
Original post by TheFailingNerd
Hey! I'm doing bloody chamber too, though lit questions are kinda hard to predict?

Aww yayy! Finally a reply! ooh okay, thats great! I mean they are, thats why I was stuck! Ive been revising the bloody chamber quotations really, what about you?
Aww yayy! Finally a reply! ooh okay, thats great! I mean they are, thats why I was stuck! Ive been revising the bloody chamber quotations really, what about you?

But it's on like narrative features and areas of the gothic and stuff so I imagine it's hard to predict? There's another thread if you want to ask there ^.^

To be honest I haven't done much because of my exams yesterday (psychology) and today (English) but I have my quote banks sorted and on most practise exams my teach marks me as a C/B so that's something :smile:
Reply 4
But it's on like narrative features and areas of the gothic and stuff so I imagine it's hard to predict? There's another thread if you want to ask there ^.^

To be honest I haven't done much because of my exams yesterday (psychology) and today (English) but I have my quote banks sorted and on most practise exams my teach marks me as a C/B so that's something :smile:

Yeah true, I agree, could you please link me that thread if its possible?

Ahh I see, I hope its all gone well!! What do you hope to do next year?
I'm on C/B too! Just hope we can remember the quotations well!

Thank you for your help! You're very kind! xxx
Yeah true, I agree, could you please link me that thread if its possible?

Ahh I see, I hope its all gone well!! What do you hope to do next year?
I'm on C/B too! Just hope we can remember the quotations well!

Thank you for your help! You're very kind! xxx

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3799069 Here's the link for the official Litb3 2016 exam on Friday :smile:

I'm planning on going to Uni to study Psychology :biggrin: Exciting! What about you??

Haha it's no problem really! I'm basically procrastinating studying for lit haha!
Reply 6
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3799069 Here's the link for the official Litb3 2016 exam on Friday :smile:

I'm planning on going to Uni to study Psychology :biggrin: Exciting! What about you??

Haha it's no problem really! I'm basically procrastinating studying for lit haha!

Thank you soon much!! :smile:

Ooooh thats great! You must be really excited, I know a lot of wonderful people doing Psychology, its such a good subject! I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads! I'll be studying Politics/International Relations!

Awww ahahahah I feel you, same here! Good luck though!! :biggrin:
I have several different texts ranging from all three genres as wider reading. I think having 2 or 3 for diferent types of love and making sure they come from a different times in history is the best.
Reply 8
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I have several different texts ranging from all three genres as wider reading. I think having 2 or 3 for diferent types of love and making sure they come from a different times in history is the best.

Oh wow! Okay, so you think on the different types of love/relationships between the characters? Such as erotic love or the love between Father and Daughter in The Snow Child as an example?

Thank you for helping!
Thank you soon much!! :smile:

Ooooh thats great! You must be really excited, I know a lot of wonderful people doing Psychology, its such a good subject! I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads! I'll be studying Politics/International Relations!

Awww ahahahah I feel you, same here! Good luck though!! :biggrin:

Like I find Psychology really interesting but I'm not looking forward to the first year because it's all research methods which I find not as interesting haha! OH don't know if this is similar, but my friend is doing international history and politics?

Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending