The Student Room Group

How the f is Russia not banned yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Prove that ludacrious claim, go on

Andrei Malosolov, a football journalist and former press secretary of the Russian football union, wrote in a column that if the Russia team showed as much passion as their fans, they would have long ago become European champions. “I think that whatever the possible consequences and investigations the Russians face, we should be proud and say at least a few positive words about our Russian fans,” wrote Malosolov.
Original post by joecphillips
we should be proud and say at least a few positive words about our Russian fans,” wrote Malosolov.

Yea what's wrong with that? He's talking about the passion of the fans, not the violence and guess what? Our country loves a bit of football hooliganism as well, when things get out of hand there's no need to start a political war, just get them back at the next match haha :biggrin:
I like how you just made that up

It's directly copied and pasted , why so obtuse?

Seriously, it's just football hooliganism... Drunk men fighting other drunk men, it's happened for ages like what's the big deal?
Reply 25
Yea what's wrong with that? He's talking about the passion of the fans, not the violence and guess what? Our country loves a bit of football hooliganism as well, when things get out of hand there's no need to start a political war, just get them back at the next match haha :biggrin:

Haha...
Reply 26
Seriously, it's just football hooliganism... Drunk men fighting other drunk men, it's happened for ages like what's the big deal?

Mr. Scriptmaster tough guy on the internet.
Original post by inhuman
Mr. Scriptmaster tough guy on the internet.

Here's all you need to know about me...

Spoiler

Reply 28
Sounds like a few Russians tried to start something in Lille against England and Wales fans.
Reply 29

Well when it's a few petty drunk thugs fighting other petty drunk thugs, then I suppose it isn't the end of the world, if they get hurt, it's their own fault. But when you've got a situation like what you had in the stadium after the match on Saturday with large groups of Russian hardened hooligans attacking normal football fans who are there to watch football and not fight like animals, then that is clearly a problem.
All this keeps making me think of the South Park episode with the fighting dads :lol:

Original post by Olie
Well when it's a few petty drunk thugs fighting other petty drunk thugs, then I suppose it isn't the end of the world, if they get hurt, it's their own fault. But when you've got a situation like what you had in the stadium after the match on Saturday with large groups of Russian hardened hooligans attacking normal football fans who are there to watch football and not fight like animals, then that is clearly a problem.

Yeah. Hopefully our lads will get revenge later today.

I don't usually support this kind of thing but I find scenes of English fleeing Russians deeply unpalatable.
(edited 7 years ago)

How is that 'pretty bad'?
"He said Russian hooligans learned much of what they know from the English."

:rofl:
Man Stan Collymore you ****ing snitch. :lol:

Didn't this guy abuse his partner back in the day?
Original post by Malevolent
Man Stan Collymore you ****ing snitch. :lol:

Didn't this guy abuse his partner back in the day?

Maybe. But now he's using his mad abusin skillz on the Russians which is ok. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
How is that 'pretty bad'?

We have to protect Islamic State from dangerous non-violent free speech :laugh:

[video="youtube;dGr0hUFFVmc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGr0hUFFVmc[/video]
England fans better be careful. They're disgracing themselves right now.
Original post by Malevolent
England fans better be careful. They're disgracing themselves right now.

What are you referring to? Has something gone on?

Quick Reply

Latest