The Student Room Group

one law you would introduce if u were President/Prime Minister

Your law would be.....

Scroll to see replies

Holiday on my birthday :yep:
Crackdown on corporates not paying taxes.

BUT my LAW would be that if a petition got more that 1.5mn signatures a referendum would have to be held on the issue!
criminalise infant male genital mutilation
abolish income tax
lower the voting age to at least 17 for this upcoming EU referendum

Spoiler

Reply 6
Raise the voting age to 21.
Original post by Dheorl
Raise the voting age to 21.

*throws cheese*
Reply 8
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
*throws cheese*

Mmmmm, cheese
Original post by Dheorl
Mmmmm, cheese

*cries*

Spoiler

Reply 10
*cries*

Spoiler

Mmmmmmmmm, crackers.

Spoiler

introduce the death penalty for the most heinous crimes such as paedophilia
lower the voting age to at least 17 for this upcoming EU referendum

Spoiler

...why not the general elections too? aren't they entitled to that as well from this logic? it's their future too? why only this referendum?
ban walk smoking - electric or traditional... also ban on electric **** in public areas
Original post by sleepysnooze
...why not the general elections too? aren't they entitled to that as well from this logic? it's their future too? why only this referendum?

idk when I wrote that comment I was thinking about more recent more annoying events, you have a point, it's only that leaving/remaining in the eu is a much more long term thing (if it happens and all)

Spoiler

Original post by Dheorl
Mmmmmmmmm, crackers.

Spoiler

*throws vegetable soup grenade*

Spoiler

Reply 16
Extraordinary Rendition

Posted from TSR Mobile
idk when I wrote that comment I was thinking about more recent more annoying events, you have a point, it's only that leaving/remaining in the eu is a much more long term thing (if it happens and all)

Spoiler

yeah but most of them probably wouldn't turn out anyway
I mean, in the opinion of the government they're not even intelligent enough to leave school at 16, so why would they be educated enough to know about the EU referendum which is as important as it is?
Original post by ckfeister
ban walk smoking - electric or traditional... also ban on electric **** in public areas

why?
Original post by sleepysnooze
yeah but most of them probably wouldn't turn out anyway
I mean, in the opinion of the government they're not even intelligent enough to leave school at 16, so why would they be educated enough to know about the EU referendum which is as important as it is?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest