The Student Room Group

Orlando Shooting Youtube gone mad!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes she says her sons name in the clip.. so he WAS a victim.. OMG oh no the poor woman :frown: that is awful
Original post by epage
I looked her surname up on the victim list, Leinonen:

http://www.cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/

Her son, who she called Christopher and whose name, Christopher Andrew Leinonen, 32 years old was on the victims list.

It literally took me 10 seconds to google that. and yet people were looking up on google maps her location to prove she wasn't really the mother of a victim?? kind of gross
Original post by Iknowbest
I never heard of the batman shooting.. this poor woman has lost her son and I can't believe that people think she is faking it!!

Is the one with glasses? If so I said the same the day it happened. Not a single tear present, just looked like an attention seeker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
She was still hoping to find her son alive.. and who knows how to react in this awful situation? Was a strange part near the end regarding mentioning assault rifles?! Confused me that part.. and not to be part of the club?! She was in shock though bless her :frown:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Is the one with glasses? If so I said the same the day it happened. Not a single tear present, just looked like an attention seeker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it is disgusting to read but at the same time some of it does make sense. I am open minded enough to not believe everything I see on the news. It does help to look at something from all angles although it can be a pointless activity due to the amount of people who simply accept 100% what they see on the news and HATE it being questioned. I do like to keep an open mind but leaving nasty comments about this lady is not right :frown: -- even if what she says is questionable in parts!

Enough of the guff. You really just want to discuss the content of the YouTube comments, i.e. the offensive conspiracy theories. All this "disgusting comments", "has the world gone mad?" isn't washing.
Where's the snot that rolls down the nose of all people who cry?! Huh :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She was still hoping to find her son alive.. and who knows how to react in this awful situation? Was a strange part near the end regarding mentioning assault rifles?! Confused me that part.. and not to be part of the club?! She was in shock though bless her :frown:

Gay club? Gun club? ISIS club?

Think she's just picked a name and pretending he's her dead son. 49 other parents, none giving interviews, yet here she is giving one to anyone with a ****ing camera.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
The world truly has gone mad! Conspiracy Theories? What are you on about lol
Original post by Grand High Witch
Enough of the guff. You really just want to discuss the content of the YouTube comments, i.e. the offensive conspiracy theories. All this "disgusting comments", "has the world gone mad?" isn't washing.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Gay club? Gun club? ISIS club?

Think she's just picked a name and pretending he's her dead son. 49 other parents, none giving interviews, yet here she is giving one to anyone with a ****ing camera.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/158645942-story heres a victim with one of the other mothers whos son died.

and heres a picture of the 'actress' (mother) WITH her son.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Youtube has never been known for containing the cream of society..
Reply 29
Hmm might be time to switch to a different video sharing site for watching some of the news episodes I like to catch up with at night :frown: - Even the ABC NEWS channel is infiltrated!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending