The Student Room Group

How to Pass Books for Higher

Since I've started my highers now I was wondering if the How to Pass books are any good for either Maths, Physics, Chemistry or English? I used them for N5 and found them to be really helpful and want to know if its the same for higher. :smile:
Reply 1
In my opinion, the Bright Red study guides are the best resource for revision because they're concise and explain everything in a thorough way without waffling. I also have a 20% off code that I got a while back if you're buying from their website directly, message me if you'd like it as I'm not sure if I am allowed to post it on here.
Reply 2
Original post by Frank$
Since I've started my highers now I was wondering if the How to Pass books are any good for either Maths, Physics, Chemistry or English? I used them for N5 and found them to be really helpful and want to know if its the same for higher. :smile:

They are very good for English and Physics and quite good for Maths.
Something which I've mentioned to others who ask these questions, check with your teachers in case they give you a copy for the year - little point buying the book when your school lends you a copy for the duration of the course.
How to Pass books are dire, get a study textbook like a brightred one and model papers instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending