The Student Room Group

Buying a Chanel bag?

I wan't to buy the Chanel Boy or classic bag.
(edited 7 years ago)
Unless you have £4,000 to spare , then no.
If you have the money, most 16 year olds dont
Reply 3
save.

Nobody cares if you have a chanel bag at 16. Save to buy a house, which you'll care about, later in life lmao.
Reply 4
Original post by Milzime
save.

Nobody cares if you have a chanel bag at 16. Save to buy a house, which you'll care about, later in life lmao.

lol true:smile:... Last year it was £2000 now it's £4000 what on earth happened to the price:s-smilie:
Original post by mero22
I wan't to buy the Chanel Boy or classic bag but is 16 an okay age to buy Chanel bags....

if you want go and buy pre owned i know people who make £100,000 a year they still buy pre owned the the price drops rapidly i could buy one right now from http://shop.prestigepawnbrokers.co.uk/product/chanel-classic-single-flap/
that £1200 and legit i've sold them several watches and bought some as well
Reply 6
Original post by jamesthehustler
if you want go and buy pre owned i know people who make £100,000 a year they still buy pre owned the the price drops rapidly i could buy one right now from http://shop.prestigepawnbrokers.co.uk/product/chanel-classic-single-flap/
that £1200 and legit i've sold them several watches and bought some as well

Thanks but I've already browsed on pre-owned bags that some youtubers suggested. :smile:
I wish I had £4,000 to splurge out on stationery. :love:
So not worth it, maybe in the future when you've got good earnings but not now. At 16 is when stuff starts getting expensive and it's not cheap from there as you get older
If your parents are actual 1%'ers (not just standard middle class 100k pa) then do it, if this is your savings it looks pathetic.
Reply 10
Original post by mero22
I wan't to buy the Chanel Boy or classic bag but is 16 an okay age to buy Chanel bags....

daddy's little princess lmao
Reply 11
Original post by GiyasU

Original post by mero22

Council estate confirmed :teehee:
Reply 13
Original post by Passion Fruit
Council estate confirmed :teehee:

Did you know some people have parents who live abroad? It's quite strange I know.
Original post by mero22
Did you know some people have parents who live abroad? It's quite strange I know.

I know thats a bare ting
Original post by GiyasU

Well I wouldn't mind having a 1%'er father who could buy me everything I could wish for. In fact I would be living the absolute dream...
My god, I wish I had £4k to spend. I'd probably invest the whole amount in a kickass pc :lol:
This yat is getting a £4000 handbag with her parents' money. Meanwhile, my parents gives me a hard time for using too much toilet paper.

Fwiw, if you want to be more attractive, £4000 could be way better spent elsewhere.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by dairychocolate
This yat is getting a £4000 handbag with her parents' money. Meanwhile, my parents gives me a hard time for using too much toilet paper.

Fwiw, if you want to be more attractive, £4000 could be way better spent elsewhere.

about yat loool

Quick Reply

Latest