The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:wavey:

bye Hannah. i hope you do come back one day... it is worth the effort.
Original post by ?Hannah
not that anyone really cares, but i think that it is time to leave TSR for a bit. i have a lot of problems which i need to sort out - like my anxiety. all i wanted to do on here was to make other people happy. :smile: unfortunately, i haven't spoken to as many people as i would have liked. but it has been an interesting experience on here. bye everyone and good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bye :pierre:
:emo: do come back x :yep:
bye for now :hugs:

Spoiler

Bye and hope you get the problems sorted.
All the best of luck lovely. :hugs:
Good luck Hannah:h: I hope that if you do come back, we can talk:smile:

Original post by ?Hannah
not that anyone really cares, but i think that it is time to leave TSR for a bit. i have a lot of problems which i need to sort out - like my anxiety. all i wanted to do on here was to make other people happy. :smile: unfortunately, i haven't spoken to as many people as i would have liked. but it has been an interesting experience on here. bye everyone and good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hide: feel better soon! All the best.
Bye,see u soon.:smile:

Spoiler

Goodluck & goodbye. All the best, do return. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw :cry2: I'll be honest I don't really remember you - I mean I remember your username and I've seen you around but cannot remember what you used to post -

If you feel leaving TSR is the best thing to do, then do so. I hope you'll come back one day tho , making people happy is a lovely goal to reach :yep:

I wish you all the best <3 :lovehug:
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Im super sad to see you go!
Youve been so nice to me over the past couple of days!
I cant thank you enough!
Youre a lovely girl and ive really enjoyed having the pleasure of talking to you!
Please dont go!
Ill miss you greatly!!!!
I hope you can get sorted out quickly!
Youre awesome!
Don suppose we can keep chatting at all?
Ill miss you!
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uh.. Don't leave..

1465941259496.jpg

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw no I didn't realise you were leaving TSR as a whole! :frown:
I hope you feel better soon and come back to us, as we'll miss you lots
You do what you have to do though :hugs:
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bye for now
:afro:
Reply 16
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear you're leaving, good luck and hope everything goes well :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by FireFreezer77
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Im super sad to see you go!
Youve been so nice to me over the past couple of days!
I cant thank you enough!
Youre a lovely girl and ive really enjoyed having the pleasure of talking to you!
Please dont go!
Ill miss you greatly!!!!
I hope you can get sorted out quickly!
Youre awesome!
Don suppose we can keep chatting at all?
Ill miss you!

Looks like a poem lol.
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, you really leaving? I guess your right it's important to sort things out first! I'll miss you lots Hannah, you've been a great friend!:colonhash:

Good bye and good luck! I wish you all the best!:biggrin:
I can't be the only one who doesn't know who you are

Latest