The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Religious Studies, Unit 3, Developments: What to revise?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by skytrenfield
R&M is due to come up as it didnt come up in AS and didnt come up last year! But you only have to do one Ethics, so if you're prepared for deontology & natural moral law you should be fine :smile:

im doing deontology, ontological and religious exp... do you think ill be fine?
Original post by Ian_6
I had psychology this morning too! Would i be ok if i only revise ontological, religious experience and deontology?

I think so as long as you'd be able to answer a tricky question! But id just read over a revision book about the others briefly too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I think so as long as you'd be able to answer a tricky question! But id just read over a revision book about the others briefly too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

im actually flipping out right now.. im just trying to cram since i only know deontology... gotta get it all in my head tonight!!!
Original post by Ian_6
im actually flipping out right now.. im just trying to cram since i only know deontology... gotta get it all in my head tonight!!!

I wish it was a afternoon exam!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I wish it was a afternoon exam!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

same haha! just spoke to my teacher and he said i should know religious language too to be safe.. i guess thats an all nighter tonight then
Reply 25
I'm a bit worried after reading the replies, I've only revised for ontological, life after death and natural moral law. Is there a possibility that all 3 won't come up.
I've just revised ontological, deontology and religious language, surely that's fine because all 3 of those come up every year right?
Original post by Ian_6
same haha! just spoke to my teacher and he said i should know religious language too to be safe.. i guess thats an all nighter tonight then

as long as you know the main points you can come up with justifications there & remember you will remember more than you think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sanak21
I'm a bit worried after reading the replies, I've only revised for ontological, life after death and natural moral law. Is there a possibility that all 3 won't come up.

There is always the possibility that 1 wouldn't come up - very unlikely that all 3 wouldnt come up - but not impossible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys what do u think will come up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 2 essays to still memorise ahhhhh and im dying ! I gotta get an A* on this paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
im doing the ontological argument, life after death and virtue ethics? Is there any possibilities of one of these not coming up?
Reply 32
Virtue may not come up. NML and Deontology have come up more than virtue but you never know they might include it this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by gemstone100
I have 2 essays to still memorise ahhhhh and im dying ! I gotta get an A* on this paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, im doing ontological, deontology and religious experience...
Reply 34
Original post by sanak21
Virtue may not come up. NML and Deontology have come up more than virtue but you never know they might include it this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what should i revise from ethics that'll come up?
Reply 35
Original post by zzinah
what should i revise from ethics that'll come up?

safe bet would be deontology as it comes up every year
Original post by nicolesharp
Okay, so for ethics I need to revise deontology, virtue ethics, natural moral law, meta-ethics AND religion and morality? Am I missing anything?

And for philosophy should I be revising anything in addition to religious experience, religious language and critiques of religion? I don't understand how there's 5 topics within ethics that could appear in the exam but only 3 in the philosophy half.

natural moral law is a type of deontology, so if it asks you to give points on deontology you can just say "I am answering this question concerning the deontological theory NML" and it'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Are you sure?? Lool please say yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you guys write for religious experience A01?
I messed up so bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest