The Student Room Group

I wish I didn't rush into picking house mates

I'm stuck with living with people I don't really know well at all or even like cos I rushed into a contract. How am I to cope living with people I would never even talk to and may even feel uncomfortable living with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Find a replacement
Try converse with them. I'm pretty much sure there will be at least 1 person you like. They are most likely to be in the same position because they probably do not how to talk to a stranger as opposed to a friend of 5 years.

Good luck:smile:
just take a positive outlook, try and get to know them and work from the starting point you'll get along, if you don't click then make friends elsewhere, it's not the end of the world to not be best mates with your flatmates
I suppose move out if you do not have a contract it should not be too hard
Reply 5
Original post by doodle_333
just take a positive outlook, try and get to know them and work from the starting point you'll get along, if you don't click then make friends elsewhere, it's not the end of the world to not be best mates with your flatmates

Im in second year. I have really close friends already that I became close with after I joined my current house. They are now living together
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Hungry Student
I suppose move out if you do not have a contract it should not be too hard

I do have a contract
Original post by em211997
Im in second year. I have really close friends already that I became close with after I joined my current house. They are now living together

then it really isn't a huge problem, if the worst thing about your flatmates is not being best friends then there are far worse positions to be in

Quick Reply

Latest