The Student Room Group

Was this racist?

So I'm half indian, I look kinda spanish and in my class a nice looking girl started talking to me, she then asked for my number at the end but I paused and then asked where she was from since she has a slight accent, she was polish, I said "f*ck that, I ain't dying", I got my bag and got outta there.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hubba_Hubba
So I'm half indian, I look kinda spanish and in my class a nice looking girl started talking to me, she then asked for my number at the end but I paused and then asked where she was from since she has a slight accent, she was polish, I said "f*ck that, I ain't dying", I got my bag and got outta there.

I do not understand

Huh? :lolwut:
Reply 3

What just happened? :s-smilie:

don't understand?why did you say the bit about dying?
Reply 7
r u ok
Reply 8
What's with people spazzing out here?
Holy autism lol

You were doing alright from the beginning until the end when you went downhill.
This has to be one of the worst troll stories I have seen on this site.
He was trying to make that 'polish remover' joke but failed...
Original post by Vikingninja
This has to be one of the worst troll stories I have seen on this site.

Wtf, I don't get people's reactions, has anyone not seen what polish do to minorities?
Wtf, I don't get people's reactions, has anyone not seen what polish do to minorities?

Go look up what the definition of minority is.
started from the bottom

Spoiler

no i havent mate
Original post by sfaraj
started from the bottom

Spoiler

My god I have never laughed at a post this simple before, good job.
My god I have never laughed at a post this simple before, good job.

glad i made you smile viking ninja :hugs:

call me big headed but im pretty proud of that post :smile:
Original post by sfaraj
no i havent mate

Man...

Go look up what the definition of minority is.

Yeah, I am one.

Anyway I need sleep now, I'll answer all these weird responses later.

Quick Reply

Latest