The Student Room Group

Wife of Orlando gunman drove him to the club while knowing his plan.

She'll get a prison sentence for that.
Reply 2
"prosecutors were seeking to charge Mateen's wife, Salman, as an accessory to 49 counts of murder and 53 counts of attempted murder and failure to notify law enforcement about the pending attack and lying to federal agents."

Several millenaries of jail.
Original post by Josb
Several millenaries of jail.

I hope so! How can she not have notified the services.... Even if she was domestically abused by him, like his ex-wife, she must have had a chance at some point.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why do they only count the ones the bullets hit as 'attempted murder'? Its not like he willingly let people escape with their lives

It's an attempted murder because they didn't actually die; it's not about the shooter's intentions whatsoever
Original post by HeimIX
Lol

What is so funny in all this?
Throw her in prison and Incinerate the key
Original post by keepdreaming-
I hope so! How can she not have notified the services.... Even if she was domestically abused by him, like his ex-wife, she must have had a chance at some point.

Because she's a muslim too. Even if he did abuse her, she still has the same beliefs.
Original post by MildredMalone
Because she's a muslim too. Even if he did abuse her, she still has the same beliefs.

so every muslim cheered on this attack?
Reply 9
Original post by Mathemagicien
Why do they only count the ones the bullets hit as 'attempted murder'? Its not like he willingly let people escape with their lives

Well, they probably have enough material to keep in jail her until the end of the world, so they don't bother too much with all the people that escaped.

Excuse me, I'm Muslim, and as you can see, I overtly condemn these acts. I have nothing more to say to a comment like that.
Original post by keepdreaming-
Excuse me, I'm Muslim, and as you can see, I overtly condemn these acts. I have nothing more to say to a comment like that.

That's nice. You win a cookie.

Reply 13
Original post by ODES_PDES
What is so funny in all this?

Dunno, just funny.

Ignorance will get you nothing, not even a cookie :smile:
She should be jailed for the rest of her life if she actually knew what he was going to do...

lool srsly?

On one hand you have people crying out how Muslims agree with the senseless murders and how they are 'silent' and refuse to speak out against them.

Then there's you who's mocking muslims for speaking out against it?

Catch-22 or what...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending