The Student Room Group

Orlando shooting victims- learn the faces.

[video="youtube;q00XhRs_G5o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q00XhRs_G5o[/video]

This made me tear up. Most of the victims killed were young adults just living life, being happy, living for themselves and not hurting anybody. It's just so sad.

Scroll to see replies

:frown:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
:frown:

Eddie Jamoldroy Justice's story upsets me the most, he must have been so terrified stuck in the bathroom with the killer.
Reply 3
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
[video="youtube;q00XhRs_G5o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q00XhRs_G5o[/video]

This made me tear up. Most of the victims killed were young adults just living life, being happy, living for themselves and not hurting anybody. It's just so sad.

Explain it to these ****ers
Original post by Ciel.
Explain it to these ****ers

Pardon?
Reply 5
Pardon?

A lot of people seem to believe that the Orlando victims were not 'real people' but 'crisis actors'. I wish they would watch the video you've posted.
ahhh it's just soo upsetting and the text messages one just got me the most :frown:
Original post by Ciel.
A lot of people seem to believe that the Orlando victims were not 'real people' but 'crisis actors'. I wish they would watch the video you've posted.

I just realised you posted something, I'm sorry I couldn't see it because my "flash is out of date".

Could you post the link for me please?
Original post by loveleest
ahhh it's just soo upsetting and the text messages one just got me the most :frown:

Me too, that one was painful. It makes me so sad to think he was stuck in the bathroom terrified for his life.

His mum was so numb at the time of being interviewed, that was also really difficult to watch.
Reply 9
I just realised you posted something, I'm sorry I couldn't see it because my "flash is out of date".

Could you post the link for me please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwpr1h-jsKE
But there are more and more videos coming up eg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLk-V9DFpc

In the video she says her sons name was Christopher Leinonen, in the video I posted his name is Drew....:s-smilie:
Reply 11
In the video she says her sons name was Christopher Leinonen, in the video I posted his name is Drew....:s-smilie:

You're right! I haven't noticed this. It kind of looks like the one you have posted has been edited? Because she doesn't really say anything, they just put up the subtitles?
Original post by Ciel.
You're right! I haven't noticed this. It kind of looks like the one you have posted has been edited? Because she doesn't really say anything, they just put up the subtitles?

http://time.com/4366957/orlando-shooting-juan-guerrero-christopher-drew-leinonen/?xid=fbshare

No, no he had two names I guess! Christopher "Drew" Leinonen.

In the second video posted, where they are dragging the injured in the opposite direction from the "Pulse" night club, that is a bit odd :/

But perhaps the people ran out and ended up away from Pulse and were carried to help from there? I don't think it was a hoax in that sense, but then again, I have read quite a lot of conspiracy theories about this kind of stuff before. When it's all a governmental plan, but to kill 49 innocent lives just so that you can tighten gun laws? thats really very cruel and I highly doubt it.

Then again...America is rather brutal, I mean Guantanamo bay :redface:...

There is always speculation after events like these, 9/11 was also supposedly a governmental plan. I think it's best to take it with a pinch of salt, at the end of the day innocent people lost their lives, that is the real tragedy here.
Reply 13
http://time.com/4366957/orlando-shooting-juan-guerrero-christopher-drew-leinonen/?xid=fbshare

No, no he had two names I guess! Christopher "Drew" Leinonen.

In the second video posted, where they are dragging the injured in the opposite direction from the "Pulse" night club, that is a bit odd :/

But perhaps the people ran out and ended up away from Pulse and were carried to help from there? I don't think it was a hoax in that sense, but then again, I have read quite a lot of conspiracy theories about this kind of stuff before. When it's all a governmental plan, but to kill 49 innocent lives just so that you can tighten gun laws? thats really very cruel and I highly doubt it.

Then again...America is rather brutal, I mean Guantanamo bay :redface:...

There is always speculation after events like these, 9/11 was also supposedly a governmental plan. I think it's best to take it with a pinch of salt, at the end of the day innocent people lost their lives, that is the real tragedy here.

Ah, I see, makes sense. I don't know, I highly doubt the government planned this, or anything like that. I think these people have some sort of mental health issues that make them paranoid ( to be honest, I've experienced an obsession with conspiracies myself once - bad reaction to antidepressants). Do they honestly think that the government wants to take away their guns, and then what - attack them? Or some just want to feel superior because 'they are the only ones who know the truth!', they want to feel special. Same as flat-earthers *cringe*.
(edited 7 years ago)
From what I have seen, people do believe there are victims :frown: - but that 'crisis actors' are being interviewed to utilise this horrible tragedy to push certain agendas.. ie Banning Semi Auto Guns, support from the LGBT Community and also ISIS being mentioned. it is thought that the gunman was known to the authorities for 3 years, yet he was able to purchase this semi auto rifle .. and the law needs to change and rightly so. It is also thought that maybe the gunman was being mind controlled MK Ultra being mentioned. A little far fetched tbh.

Original post by Ciel.
Original post by Ciel.
Ah, I see, makes sense. I don't know, I highly doubt the government planned this, or anything like that. I think these people have some sort of mental health issues that make them paranoid. Do they honestly think that the government wants to take away their guns, and then what - attack them? Or some just want to feel superior because 'they are the only ones who know the truth!', they want to feel special. Same as flat-earthers *cringe*.

LOL!

They do sound crazy, I think they think it's a plot against them to "grab their guns". Omg I have revision to do, why am I getting addicted to watching these videos XD (this is your fault!).

I severely doubt it was planned. Obama couldn't do anything before and it's unlikely he will be able to do anything now about guns, so that is the end of that.

It's disrespectful to call this all a hoax though, I mean how can they say it's "100% fake". When there is so much evidence to say otherwise....ugh these people.
Reply 16
Original post by Iknowbest
From what I have seen, people do believe there are victims :frown: - but that 'crisis actors' are being interviewed to utilise this horrible tragedy to push certain agendas.. ie Banning Semi Auto Guns, support from the LGBT Community and also ISIS being mentioned. it is thought that the gunman was known to the authorities for 3 years, yet he was able to purchase this semi auto rifle .. and the law needs to change and rightly so. It is also thought that maybe the gunman was being mind controlled MK Ultra being mentioned. A little far fetched tbh.

I see, I guess there are a lot of theories then.
E.g with Sandy Hook - some people believe that the victims were 'fake'
Original post by Ciel.

Crisis actors?
Reply 18
LOL!

They do sound crazy, I think they think it's a plot against them to "grab their guns". Omg I have revision to do, why am I getting addicted to watching these videos XD (this is your fault!).

I severely doubt it was planned. Obama couldn't do anything before and it's unlikely he will be able to do anything now about guns, so that is the end of that.

It's disrespectful to call this all a hoax though, I mean how can they say it's "100% fake". When there is so much evidence to say otherwise....ugh these people.

I'm sorry! Lol. Yeah they can be addicting. I don't like how they make you doubt some facts, it's just unsettling. But some theories are just hilarious - like the flat earth - YOU CAN'T GO TO ANTARCTICA, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE WORLD'S EDGE IS, THE EARTH HAS A GLASS DOME ABOVE IT or reptilian conspiracy.
it is very distressing to read rubbish from conspiracy theorists at a time like this. OK they are mildly amusing when they say that the moon landings were fake, but when they intrude into the grief of real families that is appalling.

Quick Reply