The Student Room Group

Helppppp!!!!

I forgot to indicate the question I chose to answer in my Edexcel IGCSE History paper, I'm really scared what if the examiner may not know what I'm answering and may not mark my paper. Please help me.
How is anyone supposed to help you?
Original post by 34908seikj
How is anyone supposed to help you?

Wow, you're an ass.

Don't worry mate, I've done this with the same exam board and it does not matter, they will know which question to mark. Honestly, just sit back and relax, they are not going to leave a paper that has been completely unmarked - the whole thing is more common than you think :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Markg125
Wow, you're an ass.

Don't worry mate, I've done this with the same exam board and it does not matter, they will know which question to mark. Honestly, just sit back and relax, they are not going to leave a paper that has been completely unmarked - the whole thing is more common than you think :smile:

I hope so. Thanks
Original post by Markg125
Wow, you're an ass.

Are you thick?

What he said is true, how are we, strangers on the internet supposed to help her?
Original post by sukisuleman
I forgot to indicate the question I chose to answer in my Edexcel IGCSE History paper, I'm really scared what if the examiner may not know what I'm answering and may not mark my paper. Please help me.

Its okay this has happened to my friends and they were fine. If you are really worried get in touch with your school's exam coordinator
Reply 6
I just want to know if anyone has made a mistake like me, and what happened if they did make a mistake
Original post by Right Views
Are you thick?

What he said is true, how are we, strangers on the internet supposed to help her?

How do you know it is a her. It may be a him or an it:colonhash:
My R.E Teacher is a senior examiner and sometimes she starts talking to us about the sort of things she sees every year.

Since she marks R.E she gets papers which are blank, but say I don't believe in God and stuff like that.....
Anyway, She marks History as well and my friend made the same mistake, but You shouldn't worry because Examiners want to give you marks, so they shall work out which question you answered.

The only issue is, Examiners can have a bad day and if you're paper pops up while they're in a bad mood, they can begin to mark harshly and stuff...
Original post by PrincessBO$$
How do you know it is a her. It may be a him or an it:colonhash:

Or they or Zir or one of the many colourful new pronouns that tumblr seems to feel we need.

Quick Reply