The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

LLM

Hi, PLease does anyone know about LLM in UEA? is it good?
what about UEA reputation ? where may i find the best accomodation? Thank youu
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EllieEl
Hi, PLease does anyone know about LLM in UEA? is it good?
what about UEA reputation ? where may i find the best accomodation? Thank youu

Hii Law is really good at UEA its top 10 in the guardian league table for law :biggrin: I will be going there in September for an LLM too

From what Ive researched it really depends on whether you're willing to share bathrooms for accommodation and be with undergrads which costs less, have an undergrad ensuite which is quite pricey or be in a quiter postgrad accomodation but costs even more still!

Personally I don't mind living with undergrads cos I'm young at heart lmao and alot of my study will be done in the library, and study areas. It's just the shared bathroom thing I'd have to get used to.

Hope you find all the answers you're looking for & that mine helped a lil bit!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by melaningoddess
Hii Law is really good at UEA its top 10 in the guardian league table for law :biggrin: I will be going there in September for an LLM too

From what Ive researched it really depends on whether you're willing to share bathrooms for accommodation and be with undergrads which costs less, have an undergrad ensuite which is quite pricey or be in a quiter postgrad accomodation but costs even more still!

Personally I don't mind living with undergrads cos I'm young at heart lmao and alot of my study will be done in the library, and study areas. It's just the shared bathroom thing I'd have to get used to.

Hope you find all the answers you're looking for & that mine helped a lil bit!

heyy thank you, i am going too but needed to make sure that the university is well known, so we will meet there :smile:, which llm did you choose? and where did you decide to stay?
i'll be studying LLM in international commercial Law.
Original post by EllieEl
heyy thank you, i am going too but needed to make sure that the university is well known, so we will meet there :smile:, which llm did you choose? and where did you decide to stay?
i'll be studying LLM in international commercial Law.

Omg we're on the same course! International Business and Commercial law :h:

I chose the Ziggurats, just because its super close and super cheap. I would have preferred ensuite but it'll have to do! What about you have you decided?
Reply 4
I don't know yet but i was thinking about en suite campus or village,
Where are you from?
Omg we're on the same course! International Business and Commercial law :h:

I chose the Ziggurats, just because its super close and super cheap. I would have preferred ensuite but it'll have to do! What about you have you decided?

HI GUYS! I am an International student about to commence the LLM in International Commercial and Business Law in September!
Original post by Laidback Joe
HI GUYS! I am an International student about to commence the LLM in International Commercial and Business Law in September!

awesome! do you know where you're staying yet? :smile:
HI!I dont know yet, but My top three choices are the Student Village, Ziggurats (only cos' it is cheap) and the two room flats.
Original post by EllieEl
I don't know yet but i was thinking about en suite campus or village,
Where are you from?

Nice, living the luxury!

I'm from London, what about you?
Reply 9
Nice, living the luxury!

I'm from London, what about you?

i am from lebanon! Hey may you tell me if you know anything about brunel university ?? is it better from UEA, of course when talking about law not else? try to be biased:tongue: haha im kidding but can you tell about it cause i got an offer from there too.

Thank you a lot!!
Original post by EllieEl
i am from lebanon! Hey may you tell me if you know anything about brunel university ?? is it better from UEA, of course when talking about law not else? try to be biased:tongue: haha im kidding but can you tell about it cause i got an offer from there too.

Thank you a lot!!

Yes of course honey, well according to the guardian league table UEA is 10 for law and brunel is 77. And in the complete university guide league table UEA is 23 and Brunel is 43.

Hope that helps!xx
Yes of course honey, well according to the guardian league table UEA is 10 for law and brunel is 77. And in the complete university guide league table UEA is 23 and Brunel is 43.

Hope that helps!xx

We'll just chip in and add that UEA is one of the top universities in the country for student satisfaction. So not only do we have a respectable position in the major league tables, you're also going to be studying at a university where the majority of our students are very happy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending