The Student Room Group

Statistics 15th June 2016 (Edexcel) - NOT IAL

How did you find it guys?

What did you get for the last question where you were given the "given" probability? I got something like 0.232...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by megan-garner6

Yh a few other people got 0.36 something ....
Reply 3
Original post by ApplesTrees
How did you find it guys?

What did you get for the last question where you were given the "given" probability? I got something like 0.232...

Idk i thought it went pretty bad :frown: most people in my school thought so too
Reply 4
Original post by ApplesTrees
Yh a few other people got 0.36 something ....

I did too!!
I thought the first half was really good up until the Venn Diagram
Reply 6
Was the width 0.5 and the height 17cm?
Original post by zahraaj1

I got that....
Reply 8
For the last question 0.36 is the correct answer, I've just checked with my Maths teacher.
What was your answer for how many people booked dinner - I got 2?
If you look at the last few years grade boundaries, it is between 59-61 for an A
Reply 11
Original post by zahraaj1

yes got the same
Original post by Vashween
yes got the same

I got 10.4 for the height. :frown:
Reply 13
I got 0.25cm by 34cm 😅🙃
I personally thought the paper was hard...do you think I will get A* predicted if I get an overall A/B in my maths and considering that I have been getting near to 100% across the year as well as the mock.
Reply 15
Im sure that im not going to be accepted at my uni for this exam , i was aiming for a a* now i dont know if i will be getting a b
Original post by Ayagh
Im sure that im not going to be accepted at my uni for this exam , i was aiming for a a* now i dont know if i will be getting a b

Were you planning to apply for maths?
Reply 17
What did u guys get for t? I screwed up my venn diagrams. (and the rebecca sarah probablity ques)
I got p as 0.175 and q as 0.15 not sure though
Original post by Siahu
What did u guys get for t? I screwed up my venn diagrams. (and the rebecca sarah probablity ques)

I got 0.03 for t and 0.22 for U

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending