This poll is closed

How did you find the EDEXCEL S1 exam?

Very Hard 17%
Hard 26%
OK 34%
Easy 10%
Very Easy13%
Total votes: 1417
Vote on how you found the exam. From this we will be able to get some grade boundary predictions.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
posted on the actual thread

My thoughts are

71+ for 100
67+ for 90
56+ for 80
Reply 3
It is the hardest a level i ever did
Reply 4
Original post by Ayagh
It is the hardest a level i ever did

Lol yes couldnt agree morre ... this was a retake for me
Original post by tammymxx
Lol yes couldnt agree morre ... this was a retake for me

I took a gap year to resit this along with A2 further maths - got 81 in 2014 and think i only got 85-89 this time when i needed 90+ :s-smilie:
I got like 57-62 marks in this! But thanks to my C2 (75/75 ) and C1 (69/75) marks, they will save my overall grade :smile:))))

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump
Reply 8
I couple of 1 and 2 markers threw me due to not knowing the content thoroughly. But it wasn't bad overall. Think i'll be hovering around an A.
Reply 9
Original post by tazza ma razza
I took a gap year to resit this along with A2 further maths - got 81 in 2014 and think i only got 85-89 this time when i needed 90+ :s-smilie:

Look dont stress..thats not bad at all. Tbh grades matter not the marks.. thats an A isnt it?
Original post by tazza ma razza
posted on the actual thread

My thoughts are

71+ for 100
67+ for 90
56+ for 80

so does it mean if i get 70 , then my percentage will be 90?
Reply 11
Bump
Reply 13
Bump
Reply 14
Original post by bobbutitii
only for retards :smile:

Or, you know, people who found it difficult.

Calling someone retarded for finding an exam hard is also quite nice and mature right? Grow up and learn manners.
Original post by Rafeerahman
Calling someone retarded for finding an exam hard is also quite nice and mature right? Grow up and learn manners.

Sorry mom
Reply 17

You are clearly very unintelligent if you call others 'retards' for their difficulties with a particular subject.
Original post by Hey111
You are clearly very unintelligent if you call others 'retards' for their difficulties with a particular subject.

soz g xx
This exam probs brought me down to a B overall and I'm f******* resitting too! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFu

Edexcel and their gay mind games

Quick Reply

Latest