The Student Room Group

Aqa accounting unit 3 and 4 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by sana_97
any grade boundary prediction for this year?

i reckon it'll go down by a couple of marks hopefully.
Original post by GGHD67
yeh i mucked this up completely, i removed it from closing inventory and transferred this figure to the income statement but i think you have to show it in the income statement by itself underneath purchases then the other entry is in less expenses which i did.

Ahh, I just added it to closing inventory which I knew was wrong but that way the cost of sales came out as what It should have been... I was gonna put it in separately but I didn't think that was right either. That was pretty hard though, it took me forever to go through all of the addition information :frown: I'm so pleased I have extra time haha, but even with extra time I didn't do the last question at all.
Reply 102
What did everyone write for the last question? It said you had to assess the performance and then talk about the impact of factors on the liquidity or something?
What do you think will come in Unit 4?
Any ideas for accounting 4?
Original post by Student1408
Any ideas for accounting 4?

I think reconciliation statement will come up and variances for materials and labour
Overhead absorption rate
Payback or net present value (or both)
Something to do with marginal costing like break even or contribution
There's always a long written question which is similar each year
Probably a question on advantages and disadvantages on a particular costing method
Original post by pooja44
I think reconciliation statement will come up and variances for materials and labour
Overhead absorption rate
Payback or net present value (or both)
Something to do with marginal costing like break even or contribution
There's always a long written question which is similar each year
Probably a question on advantages and disadvantages on a particular costing method

Thank you so much! Hope all goes well :smile:
My fellow future accountants please share the word and sign the petition for ACCN3

https://www.change.org/p/aqa-aqa-significantly-lower-the-grade-boundaries-for-accn3-2016?recruiter=557245067&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

The exam was impossible to answer in that short period of time please sign so at least we can persuade aqa to lower the grade boundaries significantly
Original post by Rahulahuja
My fellow future accountants please share the word and sign the petition for ACCN3

https://www.change.org/p/aqa-aqa-significantly-lower-the-grade-boundaries-for-accn3-2016?recruiter=557245067&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

The exam was impossible to answer in that short period of time please sign so at least we can persuade aqa to lower the grade boundaries significantly

websites not working mate:s-smilie:
websites not working mate:s-smilie:

It's working already has 7 supporters just click on the link and sign the petition
Hi guys can you please help me with June 2015 question 1c, budgeted income statement 😩😩
Reply 111
Do you include Trade receivables receipt in your cash flow budget?
I hope standard costing, cia, absorption costing, manufactring accounts, social accounting, and marginal costing (excluding limiting factros) come up.
How was it guys?
Task 4 actually pissed me off 😞 The question info was completely ****ed.
Original post by fuuckyouaqa
Task 4 actually pissed me off 😞 The question info was completely ****ed.

I know right, what the heck with all this 4M turnover and profit of £320000. i got well confused.
and the fact that the next parts were linked, im pretty much going to lose all the marks :angry:
Reply 116
What the hxxx is task 4????!!!!!!!
The cost pool and cost driver, just totally forgot it
OMG... Can't believe just finished two years working with this horrible paper
Original post by kkangh
What the hxxx is task 4????!!!!!!!
The cost pool and cost driver, just totally forgot it
OMG... Can't believe just finished two years working with this horrible paper

Same here, just guessed that bit and im so glad its over!! but now im worried about results day :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: noooooooo!
Reply 118
Same here, just guessed that bit and im so glad its over!! but now im worried about results day :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: noooooooo!

I may go straight to clearing lol
Hoping the garde boundary for this year to be lower
I didn't understand how to work out the cash inflow for the payback and net present value

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending