The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 A-Level Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Exam board: Edexcel
Subject: A2 psychology unit 4

:smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam Subject: Chemistry F324
Exam Board: OCR
Level: A2

:smile:
Exam Subject: Chemistry - F334
Exam Board: OCR B (Salters)

Exam Subject: Step I
Exam Board: CAMBASS
Level: ?

Exam Subject: French
Exam Board: AQA
:smile: Overall a good paper. Tricky in a few places, but it should be enough to get an A overall.
Subject: RS
Board: AQA
Level: a2

D:
it was so much in so little time, didn't even have time to look over my answer but hopefulllly it went okay 😭
Exam Subject: English Language
Exam Board: Edexcel

:biggrin: Nice paper, I felt.
Exam subject: RS
Exam board: Edexcel

It was a decent paper but I had nowhere near enough time to write everything
:s-smilie:
Exam subject: MPC3 Maths core 3
Exam board: AQA

::mad:: So yeah..

:s-smilie: Really hard to tell how it went... in the exam I could defo acknowledge that it was difficult but I wasn't then fazed by it, then as soon as I walked out I thought it had gone awfully. It was difficult; I feel like I took a massive risk with the essay by taking a niche approach, I just hope it worked. Moreover, ten of our listening tracks were missing, so we had to have 15 mins extra time to make up for what was lost when the IT guys were trying to find them.... did anyone else have technical problems with AQA French listening??

Exam Subject: Religious Studies (Philosophy of Religion)

:smile: Was a really good paper and managed to write a lot in the time allocated. Just hope it was enough and not just meaningless waffle!
Exam Subject: MPC3

Thought it was going okay at first. I missed out about 10-12 marks throughout the paper, but it was more so due to time constraints so I felt like what I did write was along the right lines. But, about 20 minutes towards the end of the paper, a guy started screaming and ripping up his paper and then stormed out of the room (I'm in a small classroom for exams, so this was quite a bit distraction and the whole palava lasted for a good 5 minutes). So now I'm like 'am I in denial, have I got a load wrong?'
Exam Subject: Maths S2
Exam Board: OCR (MEI)

:biggrin:
Exam Subject: Maths - S1
Exam Board: Edexcel
Level: AS (Resit)

Original post by Uw0tm8_
Subject: RS
Board: AQA
Level: a2

D:
it was so much in so little time, didn't even have time to look over my answer but hopefulllly it went okay 😭

Which topics do you do? Like which paper
Exam Subject: RS - Philosophy of Religion

Exam Subject: Religious Studies (Philosophy and Ethics)
Exam Board Edexcel
Exam Subject: Maths (C3)
:/
Original post by Red_Inferno112
Exam Subject: Maths (C3)
:/

That exam was so F*****D, I hope AQA all burn to death
Original post by connieiscrazy

:s-smilie: Really hard to tell how it went... in the exam I could defo acknowledge that it was difficult but I wasn't then fazed by it, then as soon as I walked out I thought it had gone awfully. It was difficult; I feel like I took a massive risk with the essay by taking a niche approach, I just hope it worked. Moreover, ten of our listening tracks were missing, so we had to have 15 mins extra time to make up for what was lost when the IT guys were trying to find them.... did anyone else have technical problems with AQA French listening??

Exam Subject: Religious Studies (Philosophy of Religion)

:smile: Was a really good paper and managed to write a lot in the time allocated. Just hope it was enough and not just meaningless waffle!

I did the AQA A2 French too, thought some of it was just downright nasty, eteindre present participle? God damn. The essay questions were okay (for director) at least, but the listening was pretty ruthless and the readings were much harder than last years. Didn't have any technical problems.
Exam Subject: Psychology G543

:angry:
Exam Subject: STEP II
Exam Board: CAMBASS
Exam Level: ?

Quick Reply

Latest