The Student Room Group

OCR F451 2016 Computing AS

Scroll to see replies

for the trace table I got a negative answer from the first round. I think i did it wrong but for divisions isnt 1348 DIV 10 = 1340? also for the output screen, mine had so many scribbles I'm scared the examiner may not be able to see that I've actually written something. how did you do the file size? I assumed there was only 1 record for the 5 sensors because it didnt exactly specify how many records there were.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jasmine9876
for the trace table I got a negative answer from the first round. I think i did it wrong but for divisions isnt 1348 DIV 10 = 1340? also for the output screen, mine had so many scribbles I'm scared the examiner may not be able to see that I've actually written something. how did you do the file size? I assumed there was only 1 record for the 5 sensors because it didnt exactly specify how many records there were.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah I guess that's a reasonable assumption, they'll hopefully be lenient on that. 1348 DIV 10 is 134 coz you see how many times ten goes in to 1348 wholly.
BTW for the variable length and fixed length thing, it seems everyone is going to launch a complaint about it to OCR. The more people who do this the better so if you have any spare time please try to send a complaint :smile:
Thanks
can you please send me their email? lol cba to look it up online

Posted from TSR Mobile
how many marks was the output screen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
how many marks was the output screen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

5 I think
can you please send me their email? lol cba to look it up online

Posted from TSR Mobile