The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR 21st Century B7 C7 P7 - W/C - Monday 20th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

IM SO CONFUSED FOR THE 7s we have to self learn them at my school

Is anyone else struggling with B7 topic 4 on the ecosystems and whatnot and, also, does anybody have any good resources or notes for the 7s. THANKS!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Username1502
IM SO CONFUSED FOR THE 7s we have to self learn them at my school

Is anyone else struggling with B7 topic 4 on the ecosystems and whatnot and, also, does anybody have any good resources or notes for the 7s. THANKS!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry to hear that you are confused for the 7s. If you flick through this thread you should see a couple of resources which I hope you find useful. I also have some P7 resources which I have sent to another user but I would need your email to send them as the file is to big to put here. If you would like them, could you PM me your email address? Also, the CGP revision guide is very good for topics you are confused on.
Original post by Speedbird129
I'm sorry to hear that you are confused for the 7s. If you flick through this thread you should see a couple of resources which I hope you find useful. I also have some P7 resources which I have sent to another user but I would need your email to send them as the file is to big to put here. If you would like them, could you PM me your email address? Also, the CGP revision guide is very good for topics you are confused on.

Thank you so much! LIFE SAVER! :biggrin:
Original post by g3ob
That's so kind, it would be great if you could, thank you! But if it doesn't work don't worry about it :smile:

Ok so let me PM you the my email address and my password. Is a online edition ok, so it won't be a raw copy?
Reply 64
Original post by Speedbird129
Ok so let me PM you the my email address and my password. Is a online edition ok, so it won't be a raw copy?

Yeah that's fine thanks
I only just found some old spec P7 papers with model answers. I will try and upload these to the thread. I did not make these and thanks goes to JasonBrown2K14 once again!
Unfortunately I can't upload the other two (2008 and 2012) because it says the file types limit is exceeded. However, upon request I will be able to send them to you by email, so just PM me your email address and they can be sent.
Reply 67
Hi guys. I dont understand chromatography when it comes to dynamic equilibrium. can someone please explain to me how they link to each other? thank you
I have no idea at all when it comes to C7... wait no, i understand alkanes, alkenes, alcohols, carboxylic acids and esters, and thats it..
Original post by shlokz12
Hi guys. I dont understand chromatography when it comes to dynamic equilibrium. can someone please explain to me how they link to each other? thank you

So at "dynamic equilibrium", the amount of molecules leaving the stationary phase for the mobile phase is the same as the amount of molecules leaving the mobile phase for the stationary phase. So these two things happen at the same rate. However it doesn't say there is the same amount of chemical in each phase.
Any 6 mark predictions for b7?
hey ppl anyone have the link for 2015 papers? also im not sure really for the 6 markers, has genetic modificaiton come up?
Man im dreading B7 i have a feeling its going to be hard because the other exams were easy
Original post by rapidshock
hey ppl anyone have the link for 2015 papers? also im not sure really for the 6 markers, has genetic modificaiton come up?

Nah, sorry rapidshock I don't have the 2015 paper. I don't know about gentic modification but it could do.
cool bro, yeah lots of things could come up! i will try and find a pdf somewhere. how were the other exams HateOCR?
cool bro, yeah lots of things could come up! i will try and find a pdf somewhere. how were the other exams HateOCR?

Last year P7 and C7 were hell. I got an A overall in Physics and Chemistry but i couldve ogtten an A* if it werent for my P7 and C7 grade.
Last year my P7 grade was a C (overall i got A in Physics)
Last year my C7 grade was a B (got an A in chemistry overall)

This years exams seem easier :smile: i think i got A* in my B123 and B456 exam. Im just praying B7 doesnt eff me up like last year
damn!!!!! we r just doing the '7' modules this year (so not too much work) hopefully u did well too
Original post by HateOCR
This years exams seem easier :smile: i think i got A* in my B123 and B456 exam. Im just praying B7 doesnt eff me up like last year

Same here. I'm really hoping B7 isn't too hard this year but I find B7 the easiest out of all the units so we'll have to see. I did find P123 challenging but I'm hoping to make up for it in P456 and P7. I find those two easier than P123. Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
So stressed for these exams :frown:

If anyone has any resources it would be greatly appreciated :h:

I feel like there is a much more content to learn in P7.
C7 is so tricky.
B7 alright but got a feeling this exam is going to be difficult.

Really don't want it to bring my grade down. Already done bad in P7..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending