The Student Room Group

Orlando shooting victims- learn the faces.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wouldn't be suprising if this whole thing is a hoax. It doesn't mean that people aren't dead though.

I remember reading how a few decades ago, the CIA started investing in acting lessons for kids, one of whom, appeared in a court case.
Reply 21
The Orlando shooting happened on 12/6.

12+6=18

All 3 numbers are multiples of 6.

The entire Bilderberg group came together in Germany on the same day.

They didn't allow the press

Illuminati confirmed, Orlando was pre-planned
#BilderbergsDidOrlando
yes maybe you are right in how some people think.. I mean flat earth LMAO - crazy!

Although in your opinion, you feel that people who question things they hear on the news are paranoid. This isn't accurate although it might be the case with people on meds of course! Do they feel superior and 'in the know' in some respect this is accurate and I will explain why I think this: You will find these people (including me :tongue:) do not believe everything told to them by the News channels.. and that actually thing's do not make any sense, in some cases. It can seem insensitive to victims of course and I understand the reactions, but to call somebody a conspiracy theorist because they question things that do not make sense, is very dismissive and in my opinion, closed minded.

Many 'conspiracies' have now become the truth... So how do you explain these?
http://www.lolwot.com/10-shocking-conspiracy-theories-which-were-actually-true/

My advice would be to keep an open mind but at the same time, try to be sensitive to the victims of a tragedy. Do not believe anything the Main stream media tell you until it is verified.. much of it is just hearsay information.

Original post by Ciel.
Ah, I see, makes sense. I don't know, I highly doubt the government planned this, or anything like that. I think these people have some sort of mental health issues that make them paranoid ( to be honest, I've experienced an obsession with conspiracies myself once - bad reaction to antidepressants). Do they honestly think that the government wants to take away their guns, and then what - attack them? Or some just want to feel superior because 'they are the only ones who know the truth!', they want to feel special. Same as flat-earthers *cringe*.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's disrespectful to call this all a hoax though, I mean how can they say it's "100% fake". When there is so much evidence to say otherwise....ugh these people.

I think one of the factors that has influenced these sort of conspiracy theories are past events such as Nayirah's testimony. This fake testimony was corroborated by Amnesty International, and so it did seem believable, but it wasn't found out till much later that it was all faked.

[video="youtube;LmfVs3WaE9Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y[/video]
http://crisiscast.com/ - did you see the Trafford Centre DRILL or the DRILLS in London underground.. people that act the scenes of a real life terror attack and play the victims or family members in some cases..
Original post by ODES_PDES
Crisis actors?
Original post by Cali8re
The Orlando shooting happened on 12/6.

12+6=18

All 3 numbers are multiples of 6.

The entire Bilderberg group came together in Germany on the same day.

They didn't allow the press

Illuminati confirmed, Orlando was pre-planned
#BilderbergsDidOrlando

Have some respect for the victims rather than spouting nonsense conspiracy theories.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Julieplec
Have some respect for the victims rather than spouting nonsense conspiracy theories.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As I said before, whether this is a hoax or not, people still died. This idea that conspiracy theories are all 'nonsense' is ridiculous.
Reply 27
Original post by Iknowbest
yes maybe you are right in how some people think.. I mean flat earth LMAO - crazy!

Although in your opinion, you feel that people who question things they hear on the news are paranoid. This isn't accurate although it might be the case with people on meds of course! Do they feel superior and 'in the know' in some respect this is accurate and I will explain why I think this: You will find these people (including me :tongue:) do not believe everything told to them by the News channels.. and that actually thing's do not make any sense, in some cases. It can seem insensitive to victims of course and I understand the reactions, but to call somebody a conspiracy theorist because they question things that do not make sense, is very dismissive and in my opinion, closed minded.

Many 'conspiracies' have now become the truth... So how do you explain these?
http://www.lolwot.com/10-shocking-conspiracy-theories-which-were-actually-true/

My advice would be to keep an open mind but at the same time, try to be sensitive to the victims of a tragedy. Do not believe anything the Main stream media tell you until it is verified.. much of it is just hearsay information.

Of course it's good not to believe 'everything'. But these guys are going totally overboard. One of the users commented that some people even harassed families of Sandy Hook victims.
Sadly, they only question the stuff that fits their own agenda - so in most cases, just the 'shootings' - because 'they want to take guns away from us'. Well, what about Paris? Most people can't even own a gun there so it doesn't make sense.
I agree that people should have respect for the people effected by the awful news. Yes I have seen myself how crazy some people can be. There is certainly a line to be drawn.. although unfortunately a "conspiracy theorist" might have come to the conclusion in their mind that this said family member is not telling the truth, in the case of SH for example, with enough research a person might not be able to 100% prove their theory but in their own mind have concluded the opinion they want to give to be truth.

Original post by Ciel.
Of course it's good not to believe 'everything'. But these guys are going totally overboard. One of the users commented that some people even harassed families of Sandy Hook victims.
Sadly, they only question the stuff that fits their own agenda - so in most cases, just the 'shootings' - because 'they want to take guns away from us'. Well, what about Paris? Most people can't even own a gun there so it doesn't make sense.
Reply 29
I agree that people should have respect for the people effected by the awful news. Yes I have seen myself how crazy some people can be. There is certainly a line to be drawn.. although unfortunately a "conspiracy theorist" might have come to the conclusion in their mind that this said family member is not telling the truth, in the case of SH for example, with enough research a person might not be able to 100% prove their theory but in their own mind have concluded the opinion they want to give to be truth.

What's your reason for believing in some conspiracies? Is it simply all about control, etc. or NWO? I'm just curious : )
My reason is that I want a better world for my children to grow up in. The amount of hatred between specific groups is a direct cause of a governments actions. it is my belief that, just like in the past, invading countries like Iraq for example, proven to be under false pretense ie WMD was the excuse to allow UK forces to invade Iraq , and is now today been proven to be unfounded, we where tricked into offering our consent as a nation, by our Government. This is not a 'conspiracy theory' anymore.. so why should we believe our Government?

That is how I see it and it is therefor my belief that, many Political decisions or agendas that the Government want to implement, especially in America with Gun Laws, are in need of public support. So the way to remove Guns is to either capitalise on tragedies via the Main stream media to persuade the public to be against Guns.. makes perfect sense. OR even more sinister carry out a Drill that the News present as a live event.. although the planning for these would take a long time to make sure it looks s real as possible. Or even more sinister still, send a rouge person in via mind control and carry out an attack :frown: - although this is far fetched by anybody's imagination! it does not rule it out though.

When I hear about a Mass Shooting - I am always in 2 minds and I like to research into it, mainly I admit to find faults.. but only so I know if it is real or a Drill gone live. in either case it has the same public effect! Maybe I am naive in that I don't believe the world can be that bad, that a person could shoot all these people for little reason!
Original post by Ciel.
What's your reason for believing in some conspiracies? Is it simply all about control, etc. or NWO? I'm just curious : )
Reply 31
My reason is that I want a better world for my children to grow up in. The amount of hatred between specific groups is a direct cause of a governments actions. it is my belief that, just like in the past, invading countries like Iraq for example, proven to be under false pretense ie WMD was the excuse to allow UK forces to invade Iraq , and is now today been proven to be unfounded, we where tricked into offering our consent as a nation, by our Government. This is not a 'conspiracy theory' anymore.. so why should we believe our Government?

That is how I see it and it is therefor my belief that, many Political decisions or agendas that the Government want to implement, especially in America with Gun Laws, are in need of public support. So the way to remove Guns is to either capitalise on tragedies via the Main stream media to persuade the public to be against Guns.. makes perfect sense. OR even more sinister carry out a Drill that the News present as a live event.. although the planning for these would take a long time to make sure it looks s real as possible. Or even more sinister still, send a rouge person in via mind control and carry out an attack :frown: - although this is far fetched by anybody's imagination! it does not rule it out though.

When I hear about a Mass Shooting - I am always in 2 minds and I like to research into it, mainly I admit to find faults.. but only so I know if it is real or a Drill gone live. in either case it has the same public effect! Maybe I am naive in that I don't believe the world can be that bad, that a person could shoot all these people for little reason!

I see. Still, don't you think it's a massive waste of time though? You can't do a single thing about it, anyway. I really don't understand the reasoning behind this though, why would the government do any of this - ok, because they want to influence public opinion, but do you honestly think they are all so corrupted? Anyone can become part of it if they are 'good enough'. They are not some kind of evil aliens plotting against humans -and if they were really such evil elite individuals, they would do whatever they want without all this.
Yes there is something people can do about it because after all it is the people who govern the country. This is why "divide and Conquer" plays a huge role. It would take a critical mass of people to all have the same opinion to actually have the power to make our own decisions. The Government work for the people.. and many people forget this.

That being said.. I don't think they are evil and they are trying to do a good job in a global setting. In order to keep the power in the world certain things need to be done. Religion is ruling Politics to some extent and we can see this for example with the new London Mayor. We have right wing verses Left wing where religion is a huge catalyst and ethnic minorities are used by the left as Pawns and by the right as Knights! One huge game of chess!

So would a Country like America create a Proxy army in Afghanistan to defeat Russia? Well yes and Hillary Clinton and other politicians admit this.. was operation Northwoods real? Yes and its fact..How about Operation Gladio?
So yes, there is more than meets the eye.. and Governments will do anything in my opinion.

Original post by Ciel.
I see. Still, don't you think it's a massive waste of time though? You can't do a single thing about it, anyway. I really don't understand the reasoning behind this though, why would the government do any of this - ok, because they want to influence public opinion, but do you honestly think they are all so corrupted? Anyone can become part of it if they are 'good enough'. They are not some kind of evil aliens plotting against humans -and if they were really such evil elite individuals, they would do whatever they want without all this.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 33
Yes there is something people can do about it because after all it is the people who govern the country. This is why "divide and Conquer" plays a huge role. It would take a critical mass of people to all have the same opinion to actually have the power to make our own decisions. The Government work for the people.. and many people forget this.

That being said.. I don't think they are evil and they are trying to do a good job in a global setting. In order to keep the power in the world certain things need to be done. Religion is ruling Politics to some extent and we can see this for example with the new London Mayor. We have right wing verses Left wing where religion is a huge catalyst and ethnic minorities are used by the left as Pawns and by the right as Knights! One huge game of chess!

So would a Country like America create a Proxy army in Afghanistan to defeat Russia? Well yes and Hillary Clinton and other politicians admit this.. was operation Northwoods real? Yes and its fact..How about Operation Gladio?
So yes, there is more than meets the eye.. and Governments will do anything in my opinion.

Hmm, who knows. Personally, I am not convinced, don't think we will ever know for sure.
It is hard to convince many people. it depends how deep you want to go.. because the rabbit hole is very deep.

Are you convinced that "Sir" Clement Freud is a Paedophile?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641755/Clement-Freud-child-abuser-Former-Liberal-MP-molested-girls-young-10-TV-documentary-reveals-two-victims-tell-pain.html

How would you feel if many MP's or famous people where guilty of Paedophilia? Many that have been Knighted, in fact?

Do you think it is a possibility that many Government Officials for example, David Cameron might either be a Paedophile or have close friends who are, and knows about them? What if certain influential people in power where recorded performing an act of Paedophilia? Could this individual then be bribed to do almost anything required? Are people murdered to cover up or stop the leak of information relating to Paedophilia?

Or do you think this is all fantasy? If you are wondering how this links to the above thread topic.. then directly it doesn't but this is a topic that not long ago many people classed as Conspiracy Theories and I would be Crazy to mention it.

Original post by Ciel.
Hmm, who knows. Personally, I am not convinced, don't think we will ever know for sure.
Reply 35
It is hard to convince many people. it depends how deep you want to go.. because the rabbit hole is very deep.

Are you convinced that "Sir" Clement Freud is a Paedophile?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641755/Clement-Freud-child-abuser-Former-Liberal-MP-molested-girls-young-10-TV-documentary-reveals-two-victims-tell-pain.html

How would you feel if many MP's or famous people where guilty of Paedophilia? Many that have been Knighted, in fact?

Do you think it is a possibility that many Government Officials for example, David Cameron might either be a Paedophile or have close friends who are, and knows about them? What if certain influential people in power where recorded performing an act of Paedophilia? Could this individual then be bribed to do almost anything required? Are people murdered to cover up or stop the leak of information relating to Paedophilia?

Or do you think this is all fantasy? If you are wondering how this links to the above thread topic.. then directly it doesn't but this is a topic that not long ago many people classed as Conspiracy Theories and I would be Crazy to mention it.

Oh trust me, I know, I've spent several nights (and days) in a row, researching everything. And it wasn't pretty, lol.
Of course, pedophilia is very real but I don't understand what's that got to do with 'staged' shootings? Cover ups are an entirely different matter.
That was one of the tougher things to watch.
It is about trying to change people's attitudes towards our Government and it seems strange that many employees are involved with the unthinkable like Paedophilia. How can we trust that many are not compromised and who then holds the power. We simply can not put all our trust in the Government, is basically what I mean.

I happen to agree that Guns should be banned.. it worked in the UK and Australia for examples. Both where banned after a mass shooting and public opinion was swayed. Did it stop mass shootings in these Countries? YES so you would think the evidence speaks volumes. I still have a problem with this.. even though I am anti-guns. I will try to explain why:

Since Dunblane here in the UK - Guns where taken off the shelves and made illegal. We do still have over 2 million guns in circulation however and just because they are illegal (unless for hunting with license) that doesn't stop people owing them illegally! So guns are still pretty much available IF a person really wanted one right? This is why I think France is mentioned when discussing gun laws and how guns can still be used even though they are illegal. So I accept that they are harder to get hold of and in the case of some nut job having easy assess to one, it stops this happening.

However, when it comes to the USA and the 300+ mass shootings over the last few years.. it begs a question. Why is this only happening in America? The simple answer is because they are available to purchase with a license. Would it be so difficult for this person to illegally purchase a gun and carry out the same illegal act of shooting many people, knowing you would more than likely die in any case, during the process? If so why doesn't this happen more here in the UK?

The answer that I am sure is right is.. because some people in the USA want to ban guns. There are groups of people in every state in the USA who actively seek to ban guns on a daily basis and they gain support and power from public opinion. WHY do they want to ban guns is debatable..

The same groups, similar to mentioned above, actively seek to gain support for the LGBT community in each State and around the world. Such as:
http://www.eqfl.org/

Now what better publicity and support for this particular campaign could they get? it might sound insensitive and tragic to say but the GoFundMe campaign as been the most successful EVER. With over 4million raised so far and counting towards this cause. This is on top of individual campaigns for each family's personal gofundme etc..
i ask myself what will this money actually be used for? Why do these families or this group need all this money? Am i wrong to wonder these things??

Original post by Ciel.
Oh trust me, I know, I've spent several nights (and days) in a row, researching everything. And it wasn't pretty, lol.
Of course, pedophilia is very real but I don't understand what's that got to do with 'staged' shootings? Cover ups are an entirely different matter.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38
It is about trying to change people's attitudes towards our Government and it seems strange that many employees are involved with the unthinkable like Paedophilia. How can we trust that many are not compromised and who then holds the power. We simply can not put all our trust in the Government, is basically what I mean.

I happen to agree that Guns should be banned.. it worked in the UK and Australia for examples. Both where banned after a mass shooting and public opinion was swayed. Did it stop mass shootings in these Countries? YES so you would think the evidence speaks volumes. I still have a problem with this.. even though I am anti-guns. I will try to explain why:

Since Dunblane here in the UK - Guns where taken off the shelves and made illegal. We do still have over 2 million guns in circulation however and just because they are illegal (unless for hunting with license) that doesn't stop people owing them illegally! So guns are still pretty much available IF a person really wanted one right? This is why I think France is mentioned when discussing gun laws and how guns can still be used even though they are illegal. So I accept that they are harder to get hold of and in the case of some nut job having easy assess to one, it stops this happening.

However, when it comes to the USA and the 300+ mass shootings over the last few years.. it begs a question. Why is this only happening in America? The simple answer is because they are available to purchase with a license. Would it be so difficult for this person to illegally purchase a gun and carry out the same illegal act of shooting many people, knowing you would more than likely die in any case, during the process? If so why doesn't this happen more here in the UK?

The answer that I am sure is right is.. because some people in the USA want to ban guns. There are groups of people in every state in the USA who actively seek to ban guns on a daily basis and they gain support and power from public opinion. WHY do they want to ban guns is debatable..

The same groups as mentioned above actively seek to gain support for the LBGT community in each State and around the world. Such as:
http://www.eqfl.org/

Now what better publicity and support for this particular campaign could they get? it might sound insensitive and tragic to say but the GoFundMe campaign as been the most successful EVER. With over 4million raised so far and counting towards this cause. This is on top of individual campaigns for each family's personal gofundme etc..
i ask myself what will this money actually be used for? Why do these families or this group need all this money? Am i wrong to wonder these things??

No offense but I think you are reading too much into things. I still cannot imagine why would anyone go this far just to ban guns. Even if, what about Paris and London then? What 'reason' would they have? I think people just find life difficult to accept so they make stuff up...
I have only touched the surface here lol things go a lot deeper and on the contrary, you are finding what i say, hard to accept.

Is it hard to accept that the Government want to control it's population? With the internet gaining popularity and alternative news gaining popularity, they are losing control in some countries. The EU referendum, for example, is only happening because of UKIP - who are deemed far right by the Government. So we now have new Legislation's in the hope to remove 'freedom of speech'. The fact that talking about the Holocaust in these forums, in case of causing offense, is banned or off limits, is a way to protect the "official story" What harm or offense is caused by debating this

My point is that the Government want to keep control and maybe that they fear losing control. Dividing people into groups and setting them against each other helps this process.. one part of it. Sorry I am rushing to finish this post, I need to go :tongue:

Original post by Ciel.
No offense but I think you are reading too much into things. I still cannot imagine why would anyone go this far just to ban guns. Even if, what about Paris and London then? What 'reason' would they have? I think people just find life difficult to accept so they make stuff up...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending