The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamoody
Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:

Yh its really not that hard! I've realised how much food distracts me! I've done so much revision in Ramadan and its all because I cant take "snack breaks" :rolleyes:ahaha
InshAllah everything goes well on results day for everyone, I've only got 1 exam left....
Keep me in your prayers!!:redface:
Reply 341
Original post by Ishea16
Yh its really not that hard! I've realised how much food distracts me! I've done so much revision in Ramadan and its all because I cant take "snack breaks" :rolleyes:ahaha
InshAllah everything goes well on results day for everyone, I've only got 1 exam left....
Keep me in your prayers!!:redface:

:rofl: I feel so sorry for females. You peeps have to do all the cooking while we sit there dreaming about all the lovely things we're gonna be gulping down within a few hours :frown:

Good luck Ishea :h:
Reply 342
Great to know :yep: I'm marvelous :yep:
Alhamdellah, not used to eating? Are you sure? :eek::poke:
It's going great really :woo:
Reply 343
Original post by h333
Wa'alaikum Asalaaam, Aww brother thanks for asking, great Alhamdulillah. :h:

9th already??? :eek2: :eek4: :eek3:

Don't give others the idea....although they probably are not oblivious to it....but Lool I don't even hibernate, not even after Dhuhr because it is the UK, I don't feel right. Miss last ramadan where I spent like about 10 days of ramadan back home and actually slept after Dhuhr. It is all about the weather, sigh.

Hey no probs :h:

Actually, today's our 10th :lol:
Awww, is the weather too bad there? :console: B-but sleeping is bae :love:
Reply 344
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Not difficult for me neither el hamdoulilah :yep:
Good luck :woo:

That's great to hear :mmm:

Did you catch yourself going through the food items in the fridge? :teehee:
Reply 345
Original post by Banana208
Salam si- omg I just realised you're a guy😂 Sorry itsokI'llleave :getmecoat::getmecoat:
Anyways... Todays fast along with most of them has been going well Alhamdulillah. Im pretty Ive perfected the art of Ramadan hibernation. Each day ive been slleping from 5am on wards till just after zuhr. Literally takes away half the day. Which is both good and bad- i haven't decided yet :biggrin::biggrin:
Also just spent my exam free days watching nickelodeon and cooking programmes-despite me being 16/17

:colonhash:
That's awesome. Just hang on, 21 days to go :rofl:
#sleepaway :rofl:
Hey it's a good thing. See if you don't snooze ha;f of the day, you'd robs get all grumpy and whatnot :rofl:
Next thing you know, peeps be sharpening their knives towards iftar while looking at you like :perv:
:rofl:
Reply 346
Original post by Rhythmical
Well today unfortunately I did not feel good at all, so my mum advised me not to fast today, third fast I've missed :frown:but inshallah going to make it up after Ramadan, every fast I do gets easier by the day.

Aww :console: Is everything alright little one? :console:
InshaAllah you will :hugs:
Reply 347
Person at the mosque: Hey Hamoody, how's Ramadan so far?
Me: *sleepily* What? I just woke up :colonhash:
Him: Do you know which fast it is today?
Me: Nawh. I've spent Ramadan on my bed and on the dining table :colonhash:

Is this anyone else here? :rofl:
Reply 348
Original post by Incredible97
This was me early in the morning :frown: 5d0f578dc0a884445fab7a9a67b40cd6.jpg

Not my fault :redface: even though I never have sehri apart from drinking 2 bottles of water. The bad thing about me is I remind others to do suhoor but I don't do it myself :rofl:

:rofl: Realllyyy??? :lol:

OMG I can't go a single day without suhoor :nope: How do you manage with nothing but a glass of water? :eek:
Original post by Hamoody
Aww :console: Is everything alright little one? :console:
InshaAllah you will :hugs:

Well for some reason I keep heavily sleeping, my mum tried to wake me up today but I didn't wake up at all yet I do remember being awake at that time or maybe I was dreaming. I haven't been feeling well due to the hayfever, going to keep it tomorrow hopefully but thank you. :hugs:
Reply 350
Original post by Rhythmical
Well for some reason I keep heavily sleeping, my mum tried to wake me up today but I didn't wake up at all yet I do remember being awake at that time or maybe I was dreaming. I haven't been feeling well due to the hayfever, going to keep it tomorrow hopefully but thank you. :hugs:

Aww :console:
You'll be better soon inshaAllah :hugs:
Okay I swear Im always to the last person to find something LOL
but Ramadan Kareem Guysss!! Hope it's going well :wink:
Tbh at least the weather isnt boiling so I wont get thirsty as much :tongue:
Original post by Hamoody
:colonhash:
That's awesome. Just hang on, 21 days to go :rofl:
#sleepaway :rofl:
Hey it's a good thing. See if you don't snooze ha;f of the day, you'd robs get all grumpy and whatnot :rofl:
Next thing you know, peeps be sharpening their knives towards iftar while looking at you like :perv:
:rofl:

Im sorrryy:biggrin::biggrin:
But the thing is I dont want to sleep the days away:frown::frown: I want to go out and run around. I've finished my exams. Im a free bird except rn Ive just been cooped up in my house all week

Dw g Im sure I can defend myself:battle:

:battle::battle::battle::battle::battle:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody
Person at the mosque: Hey Hamoody, how's Ramadan so far?
Me: *sleepily* What? I just woke up :colonhash:
Him: Do you know which fast it is today?
Me: Nawh. I've spent Ramadan on my bed and on the dining table :colonhash:

Is this anyone else here? :rofl:

Thats me. Tbf unless theres school I have no awareness of the time or date either
Original post by Hamoody
:rofl: I feel so sorry for females. You peeps have to do all the cooking while we sit there dreaming about all the lovely things we're gonna be gulping down within a few hours :frown:

Good luck Ishea :h:

So why don't you help out instead of 'feeling sorry' for us? :smile:
Original post by Hamoody
:rofl: Realllyyy??? :lol:

OMG I can't go a single day without suhoor :nope: How do you manage with nothing but a glass of water? :eek:

Yeah :colondollar:

Honestly i don't get hungry at all, sometimes i force myself to eat but i can't :redface: Probs there's no room left :rofl: Me during sehri :u: index.jpg

What do you have for suhoor? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 356
Original post by Hamoody
Hey no probs :h:

Actually, today's our 10th :lol:
Awww, is the weather too bad there? :console: B-but sleeping is bae :love:

Salaam it is our 10th too :biggrin:
not too bad just rain Alhamdulillah....UK weather one day sunshine.....6 days of rain :laugh:

Haha yeah sleeping is bae :colone:......but it is just I don't feel sleepy during the day most of the time. And it is better to make the most of Ramadan InshaAllah. :h:
Original post by Hamoody
That's great to hear :mmm:

Did you catch yourself going through the food items in the fridge? :teehee:

Not this year yet :lol: but it happens to me every year lol so probably incoming :lol:

What about you ? :mmm:
Original post by Hamoody
Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:

Lol!!!! So true !!! XD I used to do that like sleep all the time and then just wake up to pray and then go back to sleep but having exams so now I can't !!! :cry::cry2:
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Lol!!!! So true !!! XD I used to do that like sleep all the time and then just wake up to pray and then go back to sleep but having exams so now I can't !!! :cry::cry2:

you shouldnt be sleeping all the time, make time for quran too guys :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending