The Student Room Group

Orlando shooting victims- learn the faces.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Iknowbest
I have only touched the surface here lol things go a lot deeper and on the contrary, you are finding what i say, hard to accept.

Is it hard to accept that the Government want to control it's population. With the internet gaining popularity and alternative news gaining popularity, they are losing control in some countries. The EU referendum, for example, is only happening because of UKIP - who are deemed far right by the Government. So we now have new Legislation's in the hope to remove 'freedom of speech'. The fact that talking about the Holocaust in these forums, in case of causing offense, is banned or off limits, is a way to protect the "official story" What harm or offense is caused by debating this?

Please don't tell me you are a holocaust denier? 'No evidence of gas chambers', 'it wasn't 6 million' and all that? I believe in freedom of speech though, so people should be free discuss whatever they like as long as they are not directly abusing anyone
The way I see it is this - I've been on both 'sides'. When I was... 'unwell' I got really into this stuff as well, and I genuinely believed in many conspiracy theories. Everything suddenly made sense. However, when I got better, I realised how wrong, and how paranoid I was about everything.
I am not saying this to annoy you, and I am not trying to be mean but I think you are just wasting your life on the conspiracy theories. Reading into things too much, it just really isn't good for you. You will start to see flaws everywhere, and in everyone... What kind of like is that...
That my friend is sound advise..
Original post by Ciel.
Please don't tell me you are a holocaust denier? 'No evidence of gas chambers', 'it wasn't 6 million' and all that? I believe in freedom of speech though, so people should be free discuss whatever they like as long as they are not directly abusing anyone
The way I see it is this - I've been on both 'sides'. When I was... 'unwell' I got really into this stuff as well, and I genuinely believed in many conspiracy theories. Everything suddenly made sense. However, when I got better, I realised how wrong, and how paranoid I was about everything.
I am not saying this to annoy you, and I am not trying to be mean but I think you are just wasting your life on the conspiracy theories. Reading into things too much, it just really isn't good for you. You will start to see flaws everywhere, and in everyone... What kind of like is that...
Reply 42
That my friend is sound advise..

Are you being sarcastic? Kinda impossible to tell on the internet.......
No not at all.. I agree with you that it is a waste of time and pointless.
Original post by Ciel.
Are you being sarcastic? Kinda impossible to tell on the internet.......
Reply 44
No not at all.. I agree with you that it is a waste of time and pointless.

Glad to hear that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending