The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Pharmacology 2016

Hey guys,

Just want to know if anyone is planning on studying Pharmacology this year (September) as an undergraduate (or even postgraduate).

Im currently doing my A2 exams and have put leeds as my firm and you can guess what my course will be^ :biggrin:

Just curious if anyone else will be joining me and what they're looking forward too e.g. career, further study etc

Mat - (Short for Matloob) :biggrin:
Original post by mattyk5
Hey guys,

Just want to know if anyone is planning on studying Pharmacology this year (September) as an undergraduate (or even postgraduate).

Im currently doing my A2 exams and have put leeds as my firm and you can guess what my course will be^ :biggrin:

Just curious if anyone else will be joining me and what they're looking forward too e.g. career, further study etc

Mat - (Short for Matloob) :biggrin:

I've applied for pharmacology also, what's grades do you need?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Mkennedy7488
I've applied for pharmacology also, what's grades do you need?

Ive got 2 offers initially, the normal offer is AAB and an 'Access to leeds' offer is BBB. Yourself?
Original post by mattyk5
Ive got 2 offers initially, the normal offer is AAB and an 'Access to leeds' offer is BBB. Yourself?

the normal offer is AAB but I got asked for AAA! I doubt I'll get it but I've always wanted to go leeds
Reply 4
the normal offer is AAB but I got asked for AAA! I doubt I'll get it but I've always wanted to go leeds

woa AAA is pretty tough, you must have had high target grades? My target grades were AAB so im guessing thats why they offered me AAB
Original post by mattyk5
woa AAA is pretty tough, you must have had high target grades? My target grades were AAB so im guessing thats why they offered me AAB

Yeah target grades are AAA, and my AS results were AABB, one of my mates said they put it high to push you and will let you in at normal offer but idk
Reply 6
Yeah target grades are AAA, and my AS results were AABB, one of my mates said they put it high to push you and will let you in at normal offer but idk

Yeah i did talk to someone at the university who got let in by one grade lower, so even if you get AAB they most likely will still accept you
Original post by mattyk5
Yeah i did talk to someone at the university who got let in by one grade lower, so even if you get AAB they most likely will still accept you

I hope 😁
Reply 8
I hope 😁

Dont worry, by the way do you know if the university provides the course timetable before administration?
Original post by mattyk5
Dont worry, by the way do you know if the university provides the course timetable before administration?

I have no idea sorry
Reply 10
I have no idea sorry

Ah no worries
I've got an firmed unconditional for the msc pharmacology. so so so excited!
Reply 12
Original post by NancyRoseC
I've got an firmed unconditional for the msc pharmacology. so so so excited!

unconditional?? no way thats soo lucky, University of leeds told me they didnt do unconditionals :frown:
Original post by mattyk5
unconditional?? no way thats soo lucky, University of leeds told me they didnt do unconditionals :frown:

hahaha i must just be special :')
Reply 14
Original post by NancyRoseC
hahaha i must just be special :':wink:

Definitely are :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest