The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Does Uni of Liverpool offer personal tutors/supervisors too?

So ive been flicking through many university prospectuses, and ive noticed it is a common trend for universities to assign students some sort of tutor/supervisor to assist them with their studies, advise them, talk to them about stuff etc.

The University of Liverpool fails to mention this option at all, which does seem a bit odd since basically every other uni has them.

Is this just an oversight?
Original post by KardasDragon
So ive been flicking through many university prospectuses, and ive noticed it is a common trend for universities to assign students some sort of tutor/supervisor to assist them with their studies, advise them, talk to them about stuff etc.

The University of Liverpool fails to mention this option at all, which does seem a bit odd since basically every other uni has them.

All courses have supervisors/tutors assigned to students. It seems a little obvious for this to be mentioned in a prospectus really but I would be reassured in saying that if you need help, there are several avenues open to students.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Hi!

Each student is assigned their own personal tutor when they register at the University, so you will always have somebody to talk to or go to for advice should you need it. :smile:

Hope this helps.

Sophie
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hi!

Each student is assigned their own personal tutor when they register at the University, so you will always have somebody to talk to or go to for advice should you need it. :smile:

Hope this helps.

Sophie

Thanks alot! Quelled my worries 100%. Looking forward to visiting the uni!
Thanks alot! Quelled my worries 100%. Looking forward to visiting the uni!

I'm very glad! :smile: Hope you have a lovely day visiting us!

Best wishes

Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest