relieved -exams finish in 2 days :woo::woo::woo::woo:
worried -scared shitakil-ess because of sixth form
Original post by selenmer
Youre not alone lol
Anyway we should act get off tsr and focus on what we can actually improve now

True.. I'm just so worried i'll miss my offer
Original post by yoda123
True.. I'm just so worried i'll miss my offer

Well if you still have exams left then just work your butt off for those, at least you could say you tired your hardest. Even if you do miss your grades, what's the worst that can happen? You take a gapyear, and that ends up being the best your of life, you can make it all happen dont worry
Original post by selenmer
Well if you still have exams left then just work your butt off for those, at least you could say you tired your hardest. Even if you do miss your grades, what's the worst that can happen? You take a gapyear, and that ends up being the best your of life, you can make it all happen dont worry

thanks
best of luck in the rest of your exams
Right now? Hungry.. at 4am.

Earlier? a little stressed over my Geography AQA 4B exam on Thursday..
Original post by fatima1998

sorry :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Good

Spoiler

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Good

Spoiler

:unimpressed:
[spoiler] you became rebellious :cry2:

Spoiler

I want to fall of a cliff

You know when you ****ed up in an exam :frown:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
:iiam:

Spoiler

Lol at you inflating ghosty's ego :teehee:

:unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by somemightsay888
Making me look silly smh :rofl: My use of emojis is great , tryna give the inferior ones a bit of use :frown: Not my fault if people exist to undermine them 😖.I'll allow it as it is a bit scattered 😂😂😂.Oooh how about the way I took that man's soul and my slender hands 😪😪😪😪

What if those 'inferior' ones don't want to be used because they're strong and independent? :hmmm:

Spoiler

Oh, yes! And the way your smile lit up the room after this achievement. :fan:
Reply 490
I'm excited and fatigued. Exams are finishing Friday got 2 tomorrow 1 on Friday so it's the last hurdle but it taking it's toll 😩🔫
[QUOTE="fatima1998;65794607"]:unimpressed:

Spoiler

Tf
I got 4 notifications for this one post :rofl:
Deal with it :console:

Spoiler

Spoiler

My C3 test went bad:frown: couldnt finish it on time and questions were hard as heck
Really need to do better in M2:toofunny: (havent started revising M2 :yy: ) and C4 which should be straight forward (unless it is as hard as the C3 paper )
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Tf
I got 4 notifications for this one post :rofl:
Deal with it :console:

Spoiler

Spoiler

My C3 test went bad:frown: couldnt finish it on time and questions were hard as heck
Really need to do better in M2:toofunny: (havent started revising M2 :yy: ) and C4 which should be straight forward (unless it is as hard as the C3 paper )

:rofl: because my spoilers just keep getting messed up :angry:

Spoiler

awwww :redface: i know you'll be fine :console:
i know you'll be, work hard like you always do :ahee:
That AQA C3 paper
You know it's bad when you walk out and all the smart people are either crying or shaking their heads
Worst exam experience of my life.
Original post by yoda123
That AQA C3 paper
You know it's bad when you walk out and all the smart people are either crying or shaking their heads

:console: I know just how awful a terrible exam experience feels.. it feels.. terrible. So sorry about that :redface:

But I'd take that to be a good sign to be honest. Your cohort might not be representative of the whole population, but it's certainly some kind of indicator - and you might get more marks than you think. It'd be worse if everyone was like 'yep, 100%, right, off to Nandos with the lads, see you later'.

Take it from someone who's felt like that in too many uni exams :redface: I've sat 3 where I genuinely think I've failed, and in the end got exactly 47% in all 3 of them... which is freaky :K: but I'm happy with a pass at that rate to be honest, and just had to work harder in my other exams.

Also at A-level, I got 52 in FP2 (a D grade) but ended up with an A overall thanks to the other modules as it all averages out, so you can afford one 'bad' exam, and even then you don't know how many marks/UMS you're going to get.

Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
It's cold outside :frown:
Original post by yoda123
That AQA C3 paper

I feel exactly the same
But Sean said some really good stuff :yep:
Dont worry man we will make it:smile:
:smile:
This morning... has been an utter nightmare.
I'm soooooo tired - but I'm not sure if I should have a nap. :erm:

Latest