The Student Room Group

Ocr gateway gcse science tomorrow: Revision tip

Look at the westlands science website and watch the youtube videos for the best results :
http://westlandsscience.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ2eovkGrGXwXQJMfHGGijg/playlists

It works really well... Even if you havent been paying attention in class it helps ALOT and explains everything well...Just thought it would be beneficial to share.
Thank you. The teacher that teaches us biology has not really taught us anything this year about biology, so this is extremely useful! I'm watching this tonight, thank you.l
How was the exam?
Predicted grade boundaries
Reply 4
Original post by Revision120
How was the exam?

I feel like it went well but just kinda lost and unbalanced because my brain keeps telling me I got the answers wrong so in kind of a mess..-:s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by CharlesJH
Thank you. The teacher that teaches us biology has not really taught us anything this year about biology, so this is extremely useful! I'm watching this tonight, thank you.l

No Worries :smile:
BTW how did you find the exam?
Reply 6
Predicted grade boundaries

what do you mean?
Original post by Abby_7
what do you mean?

What do you think the grade boundaries will be?
Reply 8

No idea tbh
What was the physics six mark question about?
I spelt meiosis wrong and spelt it like this: miosis. Will I still get the mark?
Original post by Abby_7
No Worries :smile:
BTW how did you find the exam?

Good, thanks for asking! Thank you for linking the resouces, they helped a lot with biology later on today.
The only thing in Biology I really struggled with was the 6 marker on selective breeding since I did not cover that (silly me), but I still hope I can get an A* nonetheless in order to do Physics A-Level.

How did you find the exam?

6 markers (apart from biology) were good to me, and the test itself was pretty average compared to past papers. So, I reckon the grade boundaries will be the folowing:
51-55 A*
41-45 A
31-36 B
18-24 C
11-14 D
8-9 E

These are not what the grade boundaries will be, but just predictions from previous boundaries. It all depends on how well the country does overall. Don't worry about them now, and move onto the next exam on Friday.

Good luck!
Original post by CharlesJH
6 markers (apart from biology) were good to me, and the test itself was pretty average compared to past papers. So, I reckon the grade boundaries will be the folowing:
51-55 A*
41-45 A
31-36 B
18-24 C
11-14 D
8-9 E

These are not what the grade boundaries will be, but just predictions from previous boundaries. It all depends on how well the country does overall. Don't worry about them now, and move onto the next exam on Friday.

Good luck!

Thankyou and good luck to you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending