The Student Room Group

Any good online games?

Well my exams are pretty much over ( 1 left ) and i want to start playing games the game i used to love i got banned on recently for 'inappropriate behaviour' but theyre stupid they ban people for no reason but oh well.
Any good online games i dont have to download but can play on?

Scroll to see replies

Not a massive fan of online games as I prefer games you can download and play, usually I go onto sites like Miniclip, GamesFreak and Free Online Games as well as Mousebreaker. It depends on what you like to play though.
No you need to dl actually good online games. Otherwise its weird browser based games or flash games.
Reply 3
Would have said Runescape but they've upgraded their engine so you have to download it now.

Try League of Legends or DoTa out to
Kongregate has loads of flash games.

Town of salem is a pretty amazing browser game.

Really you need to download the majority.
Actually only one I'm going to say really is cards against humanity.
Original post by ftsoft2
i would say league of legends but we dont want any more toxicity in our community.

You have to download league of legends unless something has changed since I last played?
Original post by Vikingninja
Actually only one I'm going to say really is cards against humanity.

If you like cards against humanity I highly recommend quiplash and bucket of doom. They are both much more entertaining/variable and have replaced CAH for me and my friends.

Unfortunately after a few dozen games of cards against humanity you've seen all the cards and most of the best combos.
Original post by Elivercury
If you like cards against humanity I highly recommend quiplash and bucket of doom. They are both much more entertaining/variable and have replaced CAH for me and my friends.

Unfortunately after a few dozen games of cards against humanity you've seen all the cards and most of the best combos.

Use custom decks in cards against humanity. That's what a lot of YTers do.
Original post by Vikingninja
Use custom decks in cards against humanity. That's what a lot of YTers do.

It's still limited though. The other two game provide a much larger number of options, so I'd rather play them. Quiplash is basically free for all cards against humanity so you have no limits on your answers and bucket of doom requires you to create a story to explain your choices which obviously makes it much more varied/creative with the same card rarely used in the same way twice. I'd advise having a look at them.
ngl i love this game :cute:

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998

What game is that?
Original post by Rhythmical
What game is that?

internet broken game :yep:
try it you'll love it :ahee:
Agar.io and Slither.io are good games to kill time, and they don't require anything to download if you're playing on the browser.
internet broken game :yep:
try it you'll love it :ahee:

I don't want to experience anymore broken internet :cry:
Original post by Rhythmical
I don't want to experience anymore broken internet :cry:

play it when there is any issue with your internet :woo: hence its called internet broken game :colonhash:

OMG my brother is obsessed with this game :rofl: he literally screams when his snake dies :lol:
play it when there is any issue with your internet :woo: hence its called internet broken game :colonhash:

OMG my brother is obsessed with this game :rofl: he literally screams when his snake dies :lol:

But I hardly use Chrome and funny enough, I never get this option to play the game if I do use Chrome...

me 2

:rofl:

OP get a gaming PC and get Steam
You will thank me later:u:

Quick Reply

Latest