The Student Room Group

Gcse Chemistry Unit 2

For the 2 variables I said to keep constant the amount of sodium thiosulfate and hydrochloric acid is this right?
Reply 1
Original post by Sarkub Don
For the 2 variables I said to keep constant the amount of sodium thiosulfate and hydrochloric acid is this right?

They usually want students to be specific and say VOLUME, but you'll probably get 1 mark at least

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by z1820
They usually want students to be specific and say VOLUME, but you'll probably get 1 mark at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks how did you find the exam?
Reply 3
Okay thanks how did you find the exam?

I'm not too sure, didn't like the 6 marker on unit 2! And think I messed up the calculations on C3😂 how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by z1820
I'm not too sure, didn't like the 6 marker on unit 2! And think I messed up the calculations on C3😂 how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same but i dont think that they were very hard jus stupid mistakes here and there what are you looking to do next year sixth form or college and what will you be studying?

Yeah I wrote that too
Reply 6
Same but i dont think that they were very hard jus stupid mistakes here and there what are you looking to do next year sixth form or college and what will you be studying?

Yeah, I'm hoping to do Biology Chemistry Maths & Psychology, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
would concentration of sodium thiosulfate and concentration of acid be correct?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by z1820
Yeah, I'm hoping to do Biology Chemistry Maths & Psychology, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am hoping to do a levels and study biology,chemistry,maths and business and good luck with your a levels.
Original post by dh12345
would concentration of sodium thiosulfate and concentration of acid be correct?

It's volume for sodium thiosulfate and concentration of HYDROCHLORIC acid (you still might get the mark). I know for a fact they won't accept amount of sodium thiosulfate (which I put).
Reply 11
Original post by Jamie Vardy
It's volume for sodium thiosulfate and concentration of HYDROCHLORIC acid (you still might get the mark). I know for a fact they won't accept amount of sodium thiosulfate (which I put).

no i just looked up the experiment hopefully they will accept

1) concetration of sodium thiosulphate solution
2) concentration of hydrochloric acid

thank **** for that

Quick Reply

Latest