The Student Room Group

White Straight CIS Male & Privileged.

White Straight CIS Male & Privileged ............

And I still won't be donating to the local feminist fund. Instead i slammed my door in their face.

All White Straight CIS Males need to stop putting these Feminist tromp donkeys on a pedestal and just walk away, walk away!

Scroll to see replies

I checked my privilege.

And I'm privileged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't aware feminists were now in the same category as jehova's witnesses?
Reply 3
Original post by Elivercury

Jehova's witnesses > modern feminists
Original post by joecphillips
Jehova's witnesses > modern feminists

Just saying, I've never had a feminist knock on my door looking to convert me or ask for money. Unless the Jehova's witness was a feminist, I confess I shut the door before it could come up in conversation.
Reply 5
I don't understand why you'd think anyone is going to take you seriously when you've admitted you are racist.
Original post by drogon
I don't understand why you'd think anyone is going to take you seriously when you've admitted you are racist.

Because being a White Straight CIS Male automatically makes me a racist.

Look at what this Social Justice Warrior has to say the White Male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
Original post by Elivercury

If your a White Straight CIS Male you need to be very careful on campus. Don't answer your door after 6pm because your get your privledge checked by Corbyn supporters and Rabid femanists.
Original post by illegaltobepoor
White Straight CIS Male & Privileged ............

And I still won't be donating to the local feminist fund. Instead i slammed my door in their face.

All White Straight CIS Males need to stop putting these Feminist tromp donkeys on a pedestal and just walk away, walk away!

Hmm. I'm a white, straight, cis, male feminist.. guessing there needs to be a 'feminist fund' in your area if thats how you treat people who want gender equality.
I love blowing my white privilege over feminists.
Original post by Craig1998
Hmm. I'm a white, straight, cis, male feminist.. guessing there needs to be a 'feminist fund' in your area if thats how you treat people who want gender equality.

We have equality but Femanists and SJW like to invent new Genders and also new Species so they can whine for more entitlements.
We have equality but Femanists and SJW like to invent new Genders and also new Species so they can whine for more entitlements.

Well if a person exists, they should be treated like any other person. They shouldn't be given stupid extra entitlements, but no sane feminist would argue for that.
Original post by DiddyDec
I checked my privilege.

And I'm privileged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody is denying that :tongue:
Well if a person exists, they should be treated like any other person. They shouldn't be given stupid extra entitlements, but no sane feminist would argue for that.

Where have you been over the last 2 years? You really should check YouTube, Campuses across the UK & USA and start going to Femanist events.

We have our own Jess Phillips MP who is whining why men don't want to sexually assault her and she is in a bitter argument at the moment with Sargon of Akkad on youtube.

[video="youtube;6oS6057tEiU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oS6057tEiU[/video]
Where have you been over the last 2 years? You really should check YouTube, Campuses across the UK & USA and start going to Femanist events.

We have our own Jess Phillips MP who is whining why men don't want to sexually assault her and she is in a bitter argument at the moment with Sargon of Akkad on youtube.

[video="youtube;6oS6057tEiU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oS6057tEiU[/video]

Oh but don't forget the gender pay gap where women get, for example, far less funding and opportunities than men. Or how about the study recently that suggested less experienced physics teachers give girls lower grades than boys for the same questions. But keep believing that all feminism is about is some lying, attention-seeking politician.

I cant be arsed watching your video too btw. From my experience on TSR, any video on YouTube tends to be extremely biased and lack sourced information.
Oh but don't forget the gender pay gap where women get, for example, far less funding and opportunities than men. Or how about the study recently that suggested less experienced physics teachers give girls lower grades than boys for the same questions. But keep believing that all feminism is about is some lying, attention-seeking politician.

I cant be arsed watching your video too btw. From my experience on TSR, any video on YouTube tends to be extremely biased and lack sourced information.

You should really watch it because Sargon of Akkad literally shows people a real case where mistreatment of Women is covered up by police and the BBC only brings the story out after 4 weeks. Mean while the BBC shines the spot light on Jess Phillips MP acting the victim because someone happen to disagree with her on Twitter and then add a statement about NOT wanting to rape her.
Some **** that doesn't even mention most of what I'm saying

From my experience Femanist research is often from other Femanist books where White Straight CIS male research comes from a huge amount of legit sources.
Reply 18
Because being a White Straight CIS Male automatically makes me a racist.

Look at what this Social Justice Warrior has to say the White Male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

You've admitted you're racist in the past. Don't give me this white cis male bs, that's a label you put on yourself.
Original post by drogon
You've admitted you're racist in the past. Don't give me this white cis male bs, that's a label you put on yourself.

Oh noes the PC-brigade are out to get me! A horde of Social Justice Warriors are at Helm's Deep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending