The Student Room Group

White Straight CIS Male & Privileged.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Oh noes the PC-brigade are out to get me! A horde of Social Justice Warriors are at Helm's Deep.

Wait so pointing out that you've already admitted you're a racist makes me an SJW? lol shut up you pleb
Original post by drogon
Wait so pointing out that you've already admitted you're a racist makes me an SJW? lol shut up you pleb

I say get back thee SJW, you and your horde of Femanists shall not pass!
Reply 22
I say get back thee SJW, you and your horde of Femanists shall not pass!

cringe
Original post by drogon
cringe

I is Gandalf and I represent the whole Patriarchy. Do your worst.
Reply 24
I is Gandalf and I represent the whole Patriarchy. Do your worst.

i hate feminism and you're boring me now.
Reply 25
Original post by Craig1998
Oh but don't forget the gender pay gap where women get, for example, far less funding and opportunities than men. Or how about the study recently that suggested less experienced physics teachers give girls lower grades than boys for the same questions. But keep believing that all feminism is about is some lying, attention-seeking politician.

I cant be arsed watching your video too btw. From my experience on TSR, any video on YouTube tends to be extremely biased and lack sourced information.

Because girls aren't normally marked up.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-31751672
Reply 26
im not watching a 7 minute video sorry not sorry
Original post by drogon
im not watching a 7 minute video sorry not sorry

Yes how dare they make you watch an oppressive offensive 7 minute video! I think we should petition for reparations for your time being wasted.
Reply 28
Are you okay?
Reply 29
Yes how dare they make you watch an oppressive offensive 7 minute video! I think we should petition for reparations for your time being wasted.

are you high?
Original post by drogon
are you high?

Sorry its just that SJW's give me amnesia & cognitive dissonance. I'm a White Straight CIS Male arrrggggghhhhhhhhh!! Sob Sob Sob!! Why!!! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why was I born White & Male!
Reply 31
lol wtf no
Reply 32
Original post by drogon
You've admitted you're racist in the past. Don't give me this white cis male bs, that's a label you put on yourself.

Whose dupe are you?
Reply 33
this is the most boring thread on this site is2g
Is this a troll?
Reply 35
Original post by Dom2375
Is this a troll?

is water wet? they're not even a funny troll lmao, it's so lazy.
Reply 36
Original post by Josb
Whose dupe are you?

im not a dupe he said he was on a recent thread. Why are you on this forum?
From my experience Femanist research is often from other Femanist books where White Straight CIS male research comes from a huge amount of legit sources.

I've seen scientists presenting journals with 50 references where 40 of them have been their own previous work. It's definitely not just feminists that are crappy at referencing. Although usually if they have to self reference to such an extent they are either working on something ridiculously specific that they are the world expert in, or they are just spouting crap that no one agrees with so can't reference anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending