The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You keep forgetting we're friends? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

Sorry but I can't help not be weird. :beard:
But I do remember writing a poem on you for you in the middle of the night so....? :colonhash:
Original post by Noara
Sorry but I can't help not be weird. :beard:
But I do remember writing a poem on you for you in the middle of the night so....? :colonhash:

She says as she strokes her non-existent beard. :mmm: I believe you. :colone:

:lol: You did.

And I realise I should have saved it somewhere. :hide:
Reply 22
She says as she strokes her non-existent beard. :mmm: I believe you. :colone:

:lol: You did.

And I realise I should have saved it somewhere. :hide:

It's the EMOJI world. I have a beard in an emoji world that I love to stroke because um..it's..um.. very.....si..l..ky?

It probably sounded very desperate so glad you didn't :eek3:..
Original post by Noara
It's the EMOJI world. I have a beard in an emoji world that I love to stroke because um..it's..um.. very.....si..l..ky?

It probably sounded very desperate so glad you didn't :eek3:..

Really? :hmmm:

But nah, you're right. Looks so therapeutic. :moon:

It was the first poem anyone'd ever written for me, though. :cry2:
Original post by Noara
I'm really sorry to hear about your granddad. When I was younger, I used to spend a good amount of time with my maternal grandmum and then we moved to another country and she passed away after a few years. My mum told me that she went to a placed called Heaven and I remember constantly asking her if we can just buy a ticket and visit her. I do miss her occasionally but I was never THAT close to her. She died when I was 4 something. I am, however, very close to my paternal grandma and grandpa who I spend most of my time with.

I know right? I have quite a few detailed memories too.

Thanks, and I'm sorry about your grandmum too. He only passed away a week or so before I started reception, so I don't remember him that much, but a little bit. Parents do need to be careful how they talk about death and other abstract ideas, I think, especially when kids are little, or they can get some strange ideas.
Original post by Noara
Holy rabies.

theres a 1% chance you just you that phrase cos you do

Spoiler

Original post by Noara

Was just wondering what everyone's earliest memory is :rolleyes:

My earliest was blinding pain.

When I was 5 in new zealand kindergarten, I somehow got into a fight with another kid and he clawed my face with his fingernails wolverine style and I bled quite a lot and everything....needless to say Ive learnt better self defence since..
Reply 27
Really? :hmmm:

But nah, you're right. Looks so therapeutic. :moon:

It was the first poem anyone'd ever written for me, though. :cry2:

I'm glad I did the honors, the other evil side...
I know there's the scientific 'fact' that memories before the age of 4 aren't real. My earliest memory was probably when I was about 5 or 6, my first swimming lessons and going to infant school, playing with my friends.
Age two mum had to leave me in Hospital as my asthma was really bad but was jumping on the bed because I didn't want her to leave me wailing, punching, kicking, screaming but she had no choice. Next day she came to see me but I didn't speak to her! :mad::angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
when i was 8 getting shouted at by my parents for climbing the wall which separated our garden from the neighbours, they had a metal bar that i wanted to do swing on but i ended up slipping and falling flat on my face

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 31
Original post by ForestShadow
theres a 1% chance you just you that phrase cos you do

Spoiler

One of my favorite animated cartoons... :cry2::cry2::cry2:
Reply 32
Original post by eternalhinch
when i was 8 getting shouted at by my parents for climbing the wall which separated our garden from the neighbours, they had a metal bar that i wanted to do swing on but i ended up slipping and falling flat on my face

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ouch. That must have for sure been a very painful experience. :bandit::bebored:
Original post by Noara
Ouch. That must have for sure been a very painful experience. :bandit::bebored:

it was horrid, i remember going to hospital with blood all over my face :colonhash:
Reply 34
Original post by jasminenctang
I know there's the scientific 'fact' that memories before the age of 4 aren't real. My earliest memory was probably when I was about 5 or 6, my first swimming lessons and going to infant school, playing with my friends.

I'm pretty damn sure that my 2 year old memory is real... :colonhash:
Original post by Noara
One of my favorite animated cartoons... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

when the cringe game too strong :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Noara
I'm glad I did the honors, the other evil side...

Me, evil? :angel:
Reply 37
Original post by eternalhinch
it was horrid, i remember going to hospital with blood all over my face :colonhash:

Oh shoot! I've personally never had anything of "mine" broken so I wouldn't know. Although, I did once get my head stuck between the stairs banister while I was playing with my cat... :banghead:
Reply 38
Original post by ForestShadow
when the cringe game too strong :lol:

Spoiler

What exactly are you trying to do Mister? :colonhash: ....I'm a bit confused.
Original post by Noara
I'm pretty damn sure that my 2 year old memory is real... :colonhash:

That's why i put 'fact'.

Quick Reply

Latest