The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Me, evil? :angel:

okay maybe not :biggrin::biggrin: ......
Original post by Noara
okay maybe not :biggrin::biggrin: ......

Glad we cleared that up. :girl:

Spoiler

Reply 42
Glad we cleared that up. :girl:

Spoiler

You sure have turned into a naughty chicken since we last spoke... :colonhash:
Please tell me what else have I missed..
I remember when I was in Nursery with my best friend.And we didn't like the teacher or the other children so we put all their coats on the floor.We got in BIG trouble,my friend the most,cause I was hiding behind the table.Fun times.
And I also remember when I was scared to go down a slide.(Embarrassing):redface: But then the end of break came and the only way was to go down the slide.And i did.I was so proud of myself that day.:smile:
Original post by Noara
You sure have turned into a naughty chicken since we last spoke... :colonhash:
Please tell me what else have I missed..

I have? :K:

Spoiler

And I'm probably not the best person to ask since for one I don't know myself at times, and secondly, I've forgotten too much. :getmecoat:
Original post by Noara
What exactly are you trying to do Mister? :colonhash: ....I'm a bit confused.

All I can say is

the fact is

so Im just doing my thing on TSR, Im not exactly trying to do anything unless you want me to doing some exact thing? In which case due to the biased perception thoery :holmes: perhaps you see my doing an exact thing when Im not hence what am I doing exactly? :007:

Regadless I bid you farewell:colonhash:
i read once that we can't remember stuff when we are babies because we haven't got the language to put it into thoughts and words, so we forget.
also each time you remember something you are actually just remembering you remembering it before, kind of like chinese whispers, so details are lost and our earliest memories were most likely very different from what we think
It was when my little brother was born, I was three. I remember there was a table by the window and the nurse moved a vase of flowers off it so that my sister and I could do colouring in and drink strawberry milkshake. I remember feeling indignant that Emily was allowed to hold him and I wasn't just because I was younger.
My earliest memories are:

- I was sitting in the shopping trolley at the shopping centre. it was a beautiful day and there was a rainbow and i was in awe of it.
- My older sister losing her first tooth
- my 3rd birthday party

I used to think as far back as I could remember was when the world began (i must've been a very egocentric toddler - it never occurred to me that the world could exist before i did. i didn't even realise i was born, i thought one day the world just started with me as a kid and that the world was kind of my world and i was a fixed central point)

so basically i thought the day i saw a rainbow for the first time was the first day of the world.
Reply 49
Original post by ForestShadow
All I can say is

the fact is

so Im just doing my thing on TSR, Im not exactly trying to do anything unless you want me to doing some exact thing? In which case due to the biased perception thoery :holmes: perhaps you see my doing an exact thing when Im not hence what am I doing exactly? :007:

Regadless I bid you farewell:colonhash:

and that ^ kids, was more confusing than my IAL Maths exam...
Reply 50
I have? :K:

Spoiler

And I'm probably not the best person to ask since for one I don't know myself at times, and secondly, I've forgotten too much. :getmecoat:

okay :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

brb. Going to go and cry in a corner.
When I was like 3 or something I had never seen a bumblebee before. Saw one floating around in the garden and was so excited and I tried to entice it to sit on my finger. I did, and it was all fun and games for about 3 seconds before I felt a ridiculously sharp stinging pain and my whole body vibrate. Next thing I know the bee flops to the ground, my finger is bleeding and I'm in tears 😭😭😭
I was playing behind the couch with my brother. According to mum I was 1 atm
Smashing up PS1 discs as a 4 year old...
Luckily for me now there's ePSXe...
Original post by Noara
Mine was when I was 2 years old (my memory is pretty damn good.) and I woke up early morning and I saw this purple kite in the hall. I instantly got very excited and ran to my mum and asked her if it was for me and she said yes. I was the happiest 2 year old that day. It's one of my earliest and favorite memories.:h:

Was just wondering what everyone's earliest memory is :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
According to my sister's friends' GCSE English Language exam's their first memories were when the came out off the womb. :lol:
Reply 56

Your name just about sums up my reaction....
I remember being born.

Spoiler

Original post by Noara
okay :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

brb. Going to go and cry in a corner.

Waaait, why? :puppyeyes:

:jumphug:
I remember riding my Mickey Mouse tricycle outside my grandma's house in Iceland when I was four with my rad Mickey Mouse sunglasses (See a theme here?), and letting go of my Pikachu balloon at the travelling puppet theatre on Icelandic independence day (17th June) and luckily, my mum got me another one. That was shortly before I moved here.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest